TSA 10yr ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE!! **Over 4,000 Frags** $1, $5 , $10 and FREE CORALS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No, mine isn't even being shipped til a week and a day after the day that I bought...the corals will be fine but my need for instant gratification is taking QUITE a hit. Lol
When I last bought corals the shipping date was so far out that I was able to purchase from TWO TSA live sales in one shipping box. The first corals I bought were significantly larger/more encrusted than when I bought them. Not always a bad thing.

lookout888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I last bought corals the shipping date was so far out that I was able to purchase from TWO TSA live sales in one shipping box. The first corals I bought were significantly larger/more encrusted than when I bought them. Not always a bad thing.
That is what I was thinking, another week in their system, why not :) also took advantage of one of their dry good deals which gave even more """"free""" corals :)

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s it I’m shutting it down…..
No more free stuff or prizes for anyone!!!!
Stephen Colbert Reaction GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

lookout888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is what I was thinking, another week in their system, why not :) also took advantage of one of their dry good deals which gave even more """"free""" corals :)
Soo I got a delivery today which i thought was going to be my Sky. Well it was but also corals. It was not all my corals though just the free ones I got for buying the sky. Very weird, that the live good where not combined to make acuminating and dipping easier in one go.

but in case anyone is wondering the $120 of free corals where.

mayham lepto
blood bath favia
green hydnophara
bling bling CYPHASTREA
meteor shower CYPHASTREA
Green Platygyra

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Soo I got a delivery today which i thought was going to be my Sky. Well it was but also corals. It was not all my corals though just the free ones I got for buying the sky. Very weird, that the live good where not combined to make acuminating and dipping easier in one go.

but in case anyone is wondering the $120 of free corals where.

mayham lepto
blood bath favia
green hydnophara
bling bling CYPHASTREA
meteor shower CYPHASTREA
Green Platygyra
The Blood Bath and Meteor Shower.... Drool worthy

lookout888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Blood Bath and Meteor Shower.... Drool worthy
I already have the meter shower. favia and lepto don't really do all that good for me. + no idea what to do with encrusting corals . when you have like 20 of them. I was thinking of throwing them on a frag disk with some rubble glued to it so when it encrusts the rubble i can brake it off and put new pieces on it. I would like to put some on my back wall of my frag tank but never had luck with stuff growing up a wall.

Dhaleillama

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. This is becoming a normal thing with most any livestock though. Ups never has these issues it seems. I figure it's short staff or something related
Thats weird, I mean my FedEx is an hour away so I didn't get my stuff until 3pm Tuesday instead of before noon, but it was still the correct day.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I already have the meter shower. favia and lepto don't really do all that good for me. + no idea what to do with encrusting corals . when you have like 20 of them. I was thinking of throwing them on a frag disk with some rubble glued to it so when it encrusts the rubble i can brake it off and put new pieces on it. I would like to put some on my back wall of my frag tank but never had luck with stuff growing up a wall.
Is it a lepto or leptastrea?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back