TSA ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE ******3000+Corals*FREE CORALS*80% OFF******

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

thatone08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I didn't know my work schedule this week but knew I could be home next week so I chose next week. Come to find out I could have been home this week to receive them as well. So I had a reason but I was too cautious. AND now I wait. Lol.
Better to be cautious lol

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be wrong but a lot of corals if not all corals can go into newer tanks during the cycling. They aren’t negatively affected by the cycling process like most fish. I set up a new
20G long (just like a quarantine tank) and immediately put corals in the new 20g long. They all seem happy and doing well. Ill post more pics but kidos need to get to camp...

Attachments

• D7EE4679-FBB7-4958-AF23-F23B5ABB8773.jpeg
    D7EE4679-FBB7-4958-AF23-F23B5ABB8773.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 8EF220DB-DCBF-45FB-BF31-4381BAB8880D.jpeg
    8EF220DB-DCBF-45FB-BF31-4381BAB8880D.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 43

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhh, I’m not full of computer knowledge. Hey I learned something today! Are they posting winners on here? How do we know the number of tickets we have in play?
I think the max someone can have is like 4 tickets.... not sure on that though. But I think 1 for a purchase 1 for a $500+ purchase 1 for social media and 1 for making a comment every hour.

And no clue when the drawings are. But if they want to add a frag pack to my order that doesn't come till next Thursday that would be dope! Lol

TnFishwater98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the max someone can have is like 4 tickets.... not sure on that though. But I think 1 for a purchase 1 for a $500+ purchase 1 for social media and 1 for making a comment every hour.

And no clue when the drawings are. But if they want to add a frag pack to my order that doesn't come till next Thursday that would be dope! Lol
We all know how many tickets we have but we just don’t know how many they have for us correct..?

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all know how many tickets we have but we just don’t know how many they have for us correct..?
I guess that's the real question if you think you should have 2 or 3 you're hoping they think that as well.

BUT I am sure it is some poor persons job to just figure that out and why they waited till today to do the drawing and also gave people time to make their order larger with the after sale.

Someone probably needs a thank you for figuring out those tickets for the last 5days lol

TnFishwater98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it was
Make a purchase 1 ticket
Spend over $500 2 tickets
Social media 3 tickets
Post throughout sale 4 tickets
So 10 possible tickets...?
Orrrrrrrrrr
Is it 1 ticket for each purchase you make

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it was
Make a purchase 1 ticket
Spend over $500 2 tickets
Social media 3 tickets
Post throughout sale 4 tickets
So 10 possible tickets...?
Orrrrrrrrrr
Is it 1 ticket for each purchase you make
Hmmmmm i could be reading it wrong. That would be nice for some people. No clue. If so I have a very unlikely chance since I dont social media and I didn't make a post every hour. That seems like it would lean heavy away from their big spenders and towards lurkers more but hey what do I know. I am not relying on winning things for my happiness.

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics I watched a Paul cuffaro video on YouTube yesterday with coralfish12g in it and they were at the Farm and it just made me want to go the the Farm and see it more and more. I was very jealous...... hope aquashella is fun this weekend. I wish I wasn't busy and yall weren't a 10hr drive from me.

TnFishwater98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmmm i could be reading it wrong. That would be nice for some people. No clue. If so I have a very unlikely chance since I dont social media and I didn't make a post every hour. That seems like it would lean heavy away from their big spenders and towards lurkers more but hey what do I know. I am not relying on winning things for my happiness.
Pretty sure I posted every hour, e de I couldn’t look away. I was hooked lol... Winning contest has never been my thing unfortunately...I do need a light though ehhhhh....

Last edited:

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sure I posted every hour, e de I couldn’t look away. I was hooked lol... Winning contest has never been my thing unfortunately...I do need a light though ehhhhh....
Also people who bought directly from the website are also in their drawing so its not just people on here. Which also greatly reduces chances. I'm assuming they'll announce on here but send an email to the winners since some won't be R2R

lookout888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
per page one .
  • How to win these prizes?
    – Make a purchase during the sale (1 ticket)
    – Spend more than $500 (2 tickets)
    – – Share this post on Facebook and Instagram (3 tickets)
    – Make at least one meaningful post every hour during the sale on our Reef2Reef Thread (4 tickets)
  • The prizes drawlings will be posted by 6/11 in the Reef2Reef thread. You can only win 1 prize. Please make a post in this thread if you shared on social media and or made a post every hour during the sale so we can verify.

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
per page one .
  • How to win these prizes?
    – Make a purchase during the sale (1 ticket)
    – Spend more than $500 (2 tickets)
    – – Share this post on Facebook and Instagram (3 tickets)
    – Make at least one meaningful post every hour during the sale on our Reef2Reef Thread (4 tickets)
  • The prizes drawlings will be posted by 6/11 in the Reef2Reef thread. You can only win 1 prize. Please make a post in this thread if you shared on social media and or made a post every hour during the sale so we can verify.

So do you get that its 4 tickets total or 10 tickets? Lol

And yes they'll post in this thread who won but you don't have to be from R2R to win.

lookout888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So do you get that its 4 tickets total or 10 tickets? Lol

And yes they'll post in this thread who won but you don't have to be from R2R to win.
I would read it as 10 total. but it is what is and does not matter. you win or you don't.
And yes i would assume they post it here.. and probably also notify the winners via email.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back