TSA ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE ******3000+Corals*FREE CORALS*80% OFF******

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok ladies and gents. Here is what you guys have been waiting for! We went through everything and have selected the winners! If you see your name here please shoot us a PM to claim your prize.

Radion XR15 Gen5:

Jennifer R.

Frag pack ($250 Value)

Duane H.
Jaynie C.
Erika S.
Christopher P.

$100 Gift Card

Ryan S.
Lacey D.
John R.
Alexandra B.
Ryan Z.

Congrats to the winners! We look forward to seeing everyone during our next sale!

Congratulations Congrats GIF

D1rty30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok ladies and gents. Here is what you guys have been waiting for! We went through everything and have selected the winners! If you see your name here please shoot us a PM to claim your prize.

Radion XR15 Gen5:

Jennifer R.

Frag pack ($250 Value)

Duane H.
Jaynie C.
Erika S.
Christopher P.

$100 Gift Card

Ryan S.
Lacey D.
John R.
Alexandra B.
Ryan Z.

Congrats to the winners! We look forward to seeing everyone during our next sale!

Ok guys, Sorry about the delay. Between the sale and Aquashella things got a bit hectic. I heard you guys are ready for us to give away some prizes...

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU
congrats guys!!!!

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Radion XR15 Gen5:

Jennifer R.

Frag pack ($250 Value)

Duane H.
Jaynie C.
Erika S.
Christopher P.

$100 Gift Card

Ryan S.
Lacey D.
John R.
Alexandra B.
Ryan Z.

Congratulations to the winners!

If you don't want you're frag pack you can add to my order coming Thursday!

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Radion XR15 Gen5:

Jennifer R.

Frag pack ($250 Value)

Duane H.
Jaynie C.
Erika S.
Christopher P.

$100 Gift Card

Ryan S.
Lacey D.
John R.
Alexandra B.
Ryan Z.

Congrats to everyone!!

I can’t wait to attend the next one and get some more frog spawn or a hammer!! Our frogspawn is so beautiful

lookout888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Radion XR15 Gen5:

Jennifer R.

Frag pack ($250 Value)

Duane H.
Jaynie C.
Erika S.
Christopher P.

$100 Gift Card

Ryan S.
Lacey D.
John R.
Alexandra B.
Ryan Z.

I think your keyboard is broke... or you miss typed. I don't See mike on that list.... :) congrats to all the winners!!@!

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to everyone!!

I can’t wait to attend the next one and get some more frog spawn or a hammer!! Our frogspawn is so beautiful

Agreed on the congrats! Hopefully my friend's tank is up soon enough for me to donate a couple things and make space for a frogspawn and/or hammer

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got my corals from the sale! Yay. I was very happy with my mystery lps ×3 and mystery zoa. Everything came well packaged thanks @TSA Corals @TopShelfAquatics for making everything a breeze!

Mystery LPS was a chalice, madman favia, and an Acan! Mystery zoa was nirvana zoas and they are already opening up after being in the tank 10mins.

20210617_115208.jpg

Really like this branching psammy it is super green in the tank.

20210617_115215.jpg

I also think this branching cyphastrea will turn our really cool as well.

20210617_115200.jpg

And can't wait to see they colors better of this acan once it opens up and isn't mad from shipping and being dipped.

20210617_115226.jpg

The Duncan is also still mad but I did not realize it had three heads when I bought it! What a steal!

So thanks again @TopShelfAquatics I will definitely enjoy all my goodies!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Finally got my corals from the sale! Yay. I was very happy with my mystery lps ×3 and mystery zoa. Everything came well packaged thanks @TSA Corals @TopShelfAquatics for making everything a breeze!

Mystery LPS was a chalice, madman favia, and an Acan! Mystery zoa was nirvana zoas and they are already opening up after being in the tank 10mins.

20210617_115208.jpg

Really like this branching psammy it is super green in the tank.

20210617_115215.jpg

I also think this branching cyphastrea will turn our really cool as well.

20210617_115200.jpg

And can't wait to see they colors better of this acan once it opens up and isn't mad from shipping and being dipped.

20210617_115226.jpg

The Duncan is also still mad but I did not realize it had three heads when I bought it! What a steal!

So thanks again @TopShelfAquatics I will definitely enjoy all my goodies!

Glad everything arrived safe and sound!!

Vines_FLReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my mystery shipment today. It came with Sugar High, Green Cap, and Red Cap monti's. Are these all medium to high light and flow?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got my mystery shipment today. It came with Sugar High, Green Cap, and Red Cap monti's. Are these all medium to high light and flow?

Yes they will all do good in medium to high light and flow. I would say closer to the medium side.

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they will all do good in medium to high light and flow. I would say closer to the medium side.
So I see on other sites that some of the same corals are given different different conditions...TSA has them listed say in low light and other sites might have medium. Same with flow. I obviously trust @TSA to pass on the information and conditions in which they successfully grow these gorgeous corals but say Green Bay Packers Zoe’s . Do you give the conditions you currently grow these corals or the recommended conditions to grow these corals? Some sites say medium light and medium to high flow while TSA recommendations is low light and low flow...Just try to verify because seems like I ended up buying a lot of low light corals. I didn’t know if it was worth try to acclimate them to higher light.
Tanks!
BD

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 56.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • None.

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.4%
Back