TSA ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE ******3000+Corals*FREE CORALS*80% OFF******

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys so much for hanging out with us all weekend long!! We know it has been a lot of hours, but we hope everyone had as much fun as we had! It truly means a lot that you guys chose to spend your time and money with us. We can't wait until the next one! Now time to get some rest and get the shipping madness started tomorrow lol.

Please be patient with emails we will answer them all tomorrow. Again thank you everyone!!

Thank U Reaction GIF by The Office
thank you so much for all your work!!!!! I had a blast chatting with everyone and trying to snag some deals!!! See you all again soon!!!!

D1rty30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys so much for hanging out with us all weekend long!! We know it has been a lot of hours, but we hope everyone had as much fun as we had! It truly means a lot that you guys chose to spend your time and money with us. We can't wait until the next one! Now time to get some rest and get the shipping madness started tomorrow lol.

Please be patient with emails we will answer them all tomorrow. Again thank you everyone!!

Thx Ernesto and Rachael!! Awesome job today

Mystery Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you TSA! This was my first but will not be my last live sale. I learned a bunch. Whooo 24 hours y’all must be whooped! You guys are awesome!

thatone08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.6%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 73 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back