TSA ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE ******3000+Corals*FREE CORALS*80% OFF******

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got home from Aquashella, Ok Top Shelf Aquatics Just take more of my money!!! Don't mind the wav's in the tank. Just messing around with them and where I want to put them. Going to 3d print some brackets for them.
20210612_1643201.jpg

Are there perks to buying packages like this at shows?

Asking for a friend in case I justify, I mean in case my friend, decides to go all-in...

lookout888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there perks to buying packages like this at shows?

Asking for a friend in case I justify, I mean in case my friend, decides to go all-in...
They had 10% off. I Believe Neptune has regulated prices and only do 10% off like once a year. I could be wrong though, If you read the fine print they are excluded from all deals on the major reef supply sites.

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They had 10% off. I Believe Neptune has regulated prices and only do 10% off like once a year. I could be wrong though, If you read the fine print they are excluded from all deals on the major reef supply sites.

I've noticed there is quite a few brands that do not do discounts and are set prices no matter what and seem like you said to do 10% only once or twice a year.

So I guess if you know you're going to get that stuff you might as well get it all when its 10% off you're not getting a better deal unless used.

I think good life choices were made!

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got home from Aquashella, Ok Top Shelf Aquatics Just take more of my money!!! Don't mind the wav's in the tank. Just messing around with them and where I want to put them. Going to 3d print some brackets for them.
20210612_1643201.jpg
Looks like you picked curtain #2!
Did TSA have stickers at Aquashella?

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They normally do 10% off any show they are at

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys, Sorry about the delay. Between the sale and Aquashella things got a bit hectic. I heard you guys are ready for us to give away some prizes...

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

I understand yall have had a busy couple of weeks! Its good for business hope aquashella was great for you guys!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 100 86.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back