TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would want to win just to give the prize to my grandfather. He got me into the hobby and we've been keeping tanks together for 20 years. Now with his old age hes on oxygen most of the time and cant do much, but he still loves watching the reef we built together more than anything. When i was younger he helped pay for all my tanks and inhabitants and id really like to give back to him. So a trip like this would mean the world to him. Acropora are his favorite and you guys have the best around so i know he would love just seeing your garden and getting to attend the festival.

P.s. Also completed all bonus entries

Carson789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently got into reefing after years of keeping freshwater fish and decided to get my first coral from tsa so it would be awesome to get to tour the facility most of my new coral came from. I have many tsa zoanthid morphs and would love an opportunity to see more in person and pick them up for my zoa garden

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I’ve wanted to get into saltwater since I was a child who spied a volitans lion at the local mom and pop pet store. I was looking for my first freshwater fish at the time. Fast forward 23 years and I bought the tank I’m currently building from someone who was moving. Ever since I realized I could finally pursue that childhood dream, I’ve been learning all I can. I’m the kind of person who watches educational content when I want to relax. I’m pretty sure my girlfriend thinks I’m obsessed. But that’s just me. I want to learn as much as I can about what interests me.

fast forward a year and I joined this incredible community. I got to go to reefapalooza in Chicago back in 2019 even though I couldn’t buy any coral or fish. Between R2R and that show, I’ve found another aspect of this hobby that has become a passion: the community. I’m a member of my local club, even though I don’t have a display. I am so grateful I found a hobby with such incredible people with whom to share my passion. And I want to meet more people. I truly believe communication between all of us could lead to a major change in our oceans. Why? Because we love it. We love coral. I’m rambling, but yeah.

I’d love to go to this festival. To spread the passion. To educate. To celebrate this hobby.

Nateaqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offical entry: Would love to see how a coral company grows all there coral out, and being able to see all the different coral in mass quantity just flowing in the current. This would be a wonderful experience. Plus you would get a shopping spree and be able to pick everything out in person, would be a great experience in live. Here I come hammers, frogspawn, and torches.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An out of town trip for the only thing that has kept me sane during the Rona? Yes plz

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 7: Build thread updated

smol_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TSA is probably my favorite vendor right now, and I'd love to see where the magic happens in person. Never been to a show before so would be super excited to check that out!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back