TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

planktons.reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

The TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway STARTS NOW!

We are super excited to announce this amazing giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (June 12th & 13th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! It's FREE and easy to enter and to have multiple entries! Read on!

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Extra Bonus Entries:
(do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

THEPRIZE.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is June 3rd.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to people in the continental U.S*

Prize:
Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

1619194655770.png

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

I would be so lucky to win this great prize. I’ve never been to an event like this. I’ve been reefing for about 6 years. It would be a great experience to learn more about reef keeping and how the absolute pros do it. Just to be able to see the tsa faculty would be amazing. It would be an amazing daughter father experience for me a a well. I have a 6 year old daughter that’s has been helping me with my two tanks. She loves corals and fish as well. Then you add a $1000 shopping spree, wow. I recently lost most of my coral and fish to the Texas freeze. So this would definitely be a blessing. So, please consider me for this mind blowing contest. Thanks

derekb133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

We are super excited to announce this amazing giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (June 12th & 13th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! It's FREE and easy to enter and to have multiple entries! Read on!

HOWTOENTER.jpg

• Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!

Extra Bonus Entries:

THEPRIZE.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is June 3rd.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to people in the continental U.S*

Prize:

1619194655770.png

Official Entry: I would love to go. This all new to me and it would be a great opportunity to learn.

wader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never been to a big reef show would love to check it out. Would like to see the vendors equipment an frags .

wader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to check it out. See the vendors equipment an frags.

DeepintheReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been to The Aquatic Experience in Chicago and Reefapalooza Orlando a few times and want to see what the kids put together with Aquashella as it seems a bit more fun and interactive.

As for TSA, a full facility tour would be nice. Got some nice frags this weekend at RAP and could use a few more to fill out the frag tank.

Chris Wiebler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Extra Bonus Entries:

THEPRIZE.jpg

Prize:

1619194655770.png

Im getting burnt out and need a boost of excitement to get me back in

Chris Wiebler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Extra Bonus Entries:

THEPRIZE.jpg

Prize:

1619194655770.png

Finished Bonus 1,2,3,4,5, and 6

Sunshine63

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to get the opportunity to go to one of these shows! I’d be looking at buying everything I see and really be in debt. But I’d be happy.

b3tzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival because it wowuld be my first reef related festival. I think the thing i am most interested in seeing at the TSA farm is the corals.. corals. corals corals.. :)

Michellecassidy1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Extra Bonus Entries:

THEPRIZE.jpg

Prize:

1619194655770.png

We would love to come to Aquashella Aquarium Festival because we have never been. My 5 yo son has tourettes and he settles when he watches his tank and even helps dad clean and feed. We all love learning and spending time as a. Family as we learn new and exciting stuff. So this would be an amazing event and hope to see u all there

Michellecassidy1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Extra Bonus Entries:

THEPRIZE.jpg

Prize:

1619194655770.png

We would love to come to Aquashella Aquarium Festival because we have never been. My 5 yo son has tourettes and he settles when he watches his tank and even helps dad clean and feed. We all love learning and spending time as a. Family as we learn new and exciting stuff. So this would be an amazing event and hope to see u all there

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back