TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Fritz

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
I'll probably catch some grief for this (especially since I'm a relatively new member myself), but was there anything preventing people from setting up extra accounts to enter this giveaway? There's a lot of comments by members that joined that day and have only ever commented on this thread.

Sorry, I know I sound like a sore loser but it seems like a legitimate issue.

James_O

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'll probably catch some grief for this (especially since I'm a relatively new member myself), but was there anything preventing people from setting up extra accounts to enter this giveaway? There's a lot of comments by members that joined that day and have only ever commented on this thread.

I was kind of thinking the same thing.

Not to bunk on the winner, but he didn’t only have 6 messages and hasn’t been here that long.

Again, I’m not a sore looser, I didn’t even enter.

Maxout

frank90

View Badges
Reaction score
It's a celebration!!!
The Office Congratulations GIF
congrats @thomascameron81! Hope to see you there!

OP
Daniel@R2R

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score

I completely understand why that's a question. We actually have tech on the forum that watches for duplicate accounts. :cool: It's pretty cool software. ;)

tbrown3589

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I completely understand why that's a question. We actually have tech on the forum that watches for duplicate accounts. :cool: It's pretty cool software. ;)
That and everyone has an equal chance. People that have been here longer have more entries which means more chances to win!

thomascameron81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
And now...

Without further adieu....

It is my pleasure.....

To Announce......

Congratulations @thomascameron81!! You're our winner for this amazing giveaway!!!

Please PM me to verify your entry and claim your prize!!
And now...

Without further adieu....

It is my pleasure.....

To Announce......

Congratulations @thomascameron81!! You're our winner for this amazing giveaway!!!

Please PM me to verify your entry and claim your prize!!
No way !!!!!!! So awesome couldn’t be more thankful !!!! sending you a message now !!!!

Pygmey

View Badges
Reaction score
I have been to most other major reef shows. Would love to see this one. Also very interested in seeing the new farm and also the automation that is in place.

AS

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Zoanthids
GHL Advanced Technology