TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

The TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway STARTS NOW!

We are super excited to announce this amazing giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (June 12th & 13th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! It's FREE and easy to enter and to have multiple entries! Read on!

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Extra Bonus Entries:
(do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

THEPRIZE.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is June 3rd.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to people in the continental U.S*

Prize:
Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

1619194655770.png

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s official @Daniel@R2R! Since you created this thread you can’t win the prize! :p

Reef Box

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to this. I've done Reefapolooza here in CA but have never been to Florida or Aquashella . This would be a super sweet giveaway to be part of. I have purchased several TSA frags in live sales but look forward the most to seeing their setups (lights, systems, flow patterns etc.) Man, Super excited about this one!

moorjames

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to go because I am fairly new to the hobby and haven’t been to an event like this before and I’m most interested in seeing the variety of setups, imagination, and stuff that I have never seen or heard of before. This will be a dream come true for somebody either way!!

KatesReef13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never been to any kinda of aquarium show so it would be really cool to get this chance! Being able to see TSA's farm would be so amazing too! Just seeing all the corals they have would be unbelievable.

Thanks to everyone that's making this opportunity possible and good luck all!

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry : Wow what a prize.only just joined r2r recently but loving it so far and for sponsors aquashella and tsa to give away such a prize is impressive. Im in England so hopefully covering flights covers me across the pond.
I been watching lots coral 12g videos whilst doing my research into saltwater and how he joint started aquashella and lots helpful tips/advice ( very impressive) and watched lots of tsa videos and got lots helpful information advice also on corals/flow/lighting ( basically everything needed) if i win it be my first time at a festival of this kind and would totally blow my mind being there instead just watching highlights of it from various you tubers.the $1000 in corals would be massive for a new salt water hobbyist like myself and could enjoy/learn lots at the festival while im there and due to covid and ill health not had a holiday for quite some time now ( had surgery last august so can finally walk without and not use mobility scooter) reason why finally after 5 years of owning tank i actually was able to set it up.
Been in freshwater side of hobby and still glt few tanks running aquashella is unique i think in having freshwater and saltwater vendors / youtubers there.good luck to everyone and i know the very lucky winner will enjoy themselves immensely. Will see if can do extra bonus entries later ^_^

Back