TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

T-Rex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love for me and my significant other to come to Aquashella Aquarium Festival for our 1st time ever aquarium festival. I’ve been in the hobby for as long as I could remember. 12 years old I believe. Back in the days reefing was a lot harder. Where as equipments was hard to find, corals were difficult to keep. Everyone around me doubted me. Saying oh corals are expensive, and they die too easy. Don’t do it. You’ll never be able to do it. As a 12 year old that’s pretty discouraging, but I proved them wrong. I continued doing it with passion even till this day. I find it relaxing to see fish and corals grow and thrive. And the possibility are ENDLESS!!! The only limit is the size of your tank, and well........ the size of your wallet I will be interested in seeing different types of corals and meeting tons of hobbyists who is just as addicted to aquariums just as I do!!!!

KeyloBeatz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to go to aquashella cause I live out in the middle ff nowhere and I have to travel really far to get an LFS. I’d love to see all the exotic corals I would never see around here.

nys Keelan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m from belgium. I am saltwater starter and I want to see all those beautiful corals and fish. I’m never been to a aquarium show and definitely not such an amazing one.

Plecotora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

The TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway STARTS NOW!

We are super excited to announce this amazing giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (June 12th & 13th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! It's FREE and easy to enter and to have multiple entries! Read on!

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Extra Bonus Entries:
(do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

THEPRIZE.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is June 3rd.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to people in the continental U.S*

Prize:
Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

1619194655770.png

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

Plecotora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ! This is so cool I got into the hobby late last year and am already planning on building a second tank ! i love freshwater and saltwater i started with Coralfish12g and it introduced me to so many other channels like corey and all the work that is done and i would really love to come see all of the amazing corals, aquascaping, and art work. we don’t have a lot of fish stores in my area so this would definitely be mind blowing

3sgterror

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm fairly new to the hobby, have had a tank setup for about 5 months, but when I enter into a hobby I go all in. Aquashella would would just be icing on the cake with getting to meet some of the faces in the industry that I have been reading about for the past 1.5 years.

I've purchased a few times from TSA now, so seeing the farm first hand would give me perspective into the whole operation and how my corals get to my door!

3sgterror

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my build thread. Posting an update now as a lot has changed.

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love that shopping spree and love to personally pick the corals out on a guided tour!

I follow TSA on IG and like on Facebook. I also follow R2R on IG.

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I have to make a different post for each entry so... I follow TSA on IG

emilybell1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has been up for about 8 months and I’m just starting to get the hang of corals. I’d love to go to aquashella and tour TSA to learn so much more about how I can keep my tank happy and healthy! I’m most excited to see the the set ups and systems at TSA to see if there’s any changes I can bring home! My boyfriend surprised me with our first ever coral from TSA a few months ago and it’s doing so well and grown a ton! Would love an awesome tour of their farm!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back