TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

Gunjan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

The TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway STARTS NOW!

We are super excited to announce this amazing giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (June 12th & 13th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! It's FREE and easy to enter and to have multiple entries! Read on!

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Extra Bonus Entries:
(do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

THEPRIZE.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is June 3rd.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to people in the continental U.S*

Prize:
Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

1619194655770.png

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

As everyone knows it's been a rough pandemic and I haven't been able to get any fishes at all during the quarantine and lockdown. I was hoping to get a new tank and collect some inspiration during aquashella. I really want to see all the assorted corals and aquascapes if I get to visit. Plus I live in Nepal so traveling there is a lot expensive so I will have my hopes on this giveaway now

rrtii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started my reefing experience just before COVID hit. I was all set to go to my first shows of Reefapalooza Orlando and ocean city frag fest in buffalo until they were canceled due to to COVID. It would be awesome to be able to go to this to experience my first show. It was watching CoralFish12g that got me into TSA. I have purchased a number of Corals from TSA and would love to see how they grow and maintain such high quality corals.

Corgigirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahahaha...who wouldn’t want to win this? After a year of quarantine, a trip to a reef show AND 1k in corals?? I’m in :)

SaltwaterAlexa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I am very new to the Saltwater community. I have always wanted to own a tank, but never could afford the startup expense. Luckily this year, I was finally able to afford a tank and am working on water cycling before I add my corals and fish. This contest would be much appreciated to learn more about the community and proper fish care through this festival and tour of the facility. Then the $1000 in corals will surely help with giving my soon to be fish a great start in their new home.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back