TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

Peter A

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never been to a reef/coral festival. It would a nice vacation to get away and see and meet TSA folks and other reefers to talk about the hoppy and get some new corals.

Tmrvstyle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never been to a reef or aquarium event, and would love to see something so visually spectacular and awesome as aquaschella.

Avocaadotoast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go to Aquashella! I have only been researching for a couple months so far, so I’ve never been to an aquarium festival! I would be most interest in seeing the selection of LPS corals, as those are the type of coral that has intrigued me the most!

JB1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

The TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway STARTS NOW!

We are super excited to announce this amazing giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (June 12th & 13th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! It's FREE and easy to enter and to have multiple entries! Read on!

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Extra Bonus Entries:
(do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

THEPRIZE.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is June 3rd.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to people in the continental U.S*

Prize:
Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

1619194655770.png

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

Getting back into this hobby after 25-30 years, WOW alot has changed! Excited to come to the show.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

• I mostly want to go to Aquashella as I have never been and was planning on going if I would work it out anyway. I will also not ba able to go the the other Florida frag show this year. I want to be at this for my first Aquashell

• what I want to see most at the TS farm is the tech and know how of keeping corals. I want to come and LEARN. After that then I can do all the other usual walk through stuff. The number one thing for me is to learn to do this hobby better!

HippieDrill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go to the show. I’ve never been to anything like this living in Montana.

Also, my tank is filled with TSA corals, so 1K more would be amazing. An inside tour of the coral farm to see how coral is grown so fast is the cherry on top.

I’ll take my prize now. Thanks

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%

Back