TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

bigdrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never been to a reefing conference! Wow! This would awesome opportunity to spend 2 days learning. I’d leverage the knowledge to properly outfit my tank with a healthy and diverse mix of corals that work well together.

Dytrix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This looks cool, i cant wait until covid is under control so international travel is available! who ever goes should put in a head cam and record it :D;)

-XENOMORPH-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never been to a big show. And would love to see as many softies (varieties) as possible.

dimik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to go to Aquashella because it would be my first event since getting into the hobby. I'm most interested in seeing and learning more about coral since I don't know a lot.

MaitlandReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry - recently moved to the Orlando area and excited to see the reef aquarium scene in central Florida! Need to head out to TSA soon to see all the SPS.

Miamialum620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 7: Build thread link

Miamialum620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: Based on the videos I've seen Aquashella seems like a really chill art gallery that just happens to also be selling corals and doing raffles. All of those things check every box for me which is why I'd love to go.

Plus it’d be an awesome birthday/father’s day gift which happen to fall on the same day this year.

Last edited:

Canadrian

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a super beginner at everything salt water and this giveaway is an amazing for me to learn and to go to one of the best conventions for salt water. Also the prize money would help fund the 25 gallon salt water tank I am currently starting with tons of amazing corals.

Rob181

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

The TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway STARTS NOW!

We are super excited to announce this amazing giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (June 12th & 13th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! It's FREE and easy to enter and to have multiple entries! Read on!

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Extra Bonus Entries:
(do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

THEPRIZE.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is June 3rd.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to people in the continental U.S*

Prize:
Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

1619194655770.png

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

Because I went to Florida back in March on a family vacation and the only place I wanted to see was top shelf aquatics! Bucket list ☑️

oskar reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go to Aquashella Aquarium Festival because It’s the greatest show In America. Blue light music, art, fish, coral what else can I ask for. I would love to learn how top shelf maintenance all their tanks.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back