TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

Lowefx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to check out Aquashella because videos from the past made it look like an amazing event. My standards are set high for the next show! I also want to see what Top Shelf Aquatics has for UNIQUE corals, maybe something i haven't seen before!

Bipolarbear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never been to Orlando, would love to go now that I'm vaccinated. Not only that but being able to see what it takes to run a coral farm and what goes on behiend the scenes would be tons of fun.

ehondros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I have been keeping aquariums since I was young. When Aquashella was first announced I have wanted to go ever since. I enjoy how this festival brings together a combination of people including artists, saltwater and freshwater hobbyists. I am most looking forward to seeing unique aquascapes and the art displays.

Last edited:

JS07032013

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

The TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway STARTS NOW!

We are super excited to announce this amazing giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (June 12th & 13th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! It's FREE and easy to enter and to have multiple entries! Read on!

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Extra Bonus Entries:
(do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

THEPRIZE.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is June 3rd.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to people in the continental U.S*

Prize:
Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

1619194655770.png

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

Official Entry :I want to come to Aquashella because im literally just missing Reefapoolza and I have never been to one of these conventions and always wanted to take my son . We both got into this hobby more seriously in December 2019 and it became our shared love during this pandemic . We havent gotten to see much outside of our local vendors in NY & NJ who also suffered shortages during this past year. We eare excited to see some cool torches, mushrooms and hammers !

JS07032013

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

The TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway STARTS NOW!

We are super excited to announce this amazing giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (June 12th & 13th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! It's FREE and easy to enter and to have multiple entries! Read on!

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!

Extra Bonus Entries:
(do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)

THEPRIZE.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is June 3rd.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to people in the continental U.S*

Prize:
Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

1619194655770.png

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

Bonus Entries just completed the following in addition to my official entry !:

Swede Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry
This would be a dream come true as I have never been to a aqua farm before. It would be incredibly great distraction from world events and work.

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So the guys from Aquashella just stopped by the shop. We are soo excited to show you guys the updates to the farm!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back