TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

Blocker620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to go because George(Coralfish12g) is the person who inspired me to get into this hobby, and ever since I did start my first tank a few months ago it has been one of my goals to go to aquashella to see some of the amazing corals and livestock they have there. And plus after over a year of quarantine this sounds like the perfect escape. Plus the 1k gift card and tour, this sounds like something out of a movie. But seriously this is the best giveaways I have ever seen and would just like to thank everyone who made this possible. Thanks, and good luck to everyone!

Aquatic Bobs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So excited! Would love to win this trip for my wife and I and little boy

Aquatic Bobs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So excited! Would love to win this trip for my wife and I and little boy

LTMGUY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just getting back into the hobby from a 15 year hiatus. To attend https://www.aquashella.com/orlando
Should help to enlighten me into the updates in current practices in Marine/reef/coral agriculture And propagation.
I would be most interested in seeing a mother colony surrounded by multiple stages of cuttings that had been fried and growing. I’m not sure you would risk bringing your mother colony though to a convention. Looking forward to scanning all the resources on R2R. I know it’s a business, but thank you for all you do four preservation how are natural resources.

Lenkovalik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

The TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway STARTS NOW!

We are super excited to announce this amazing giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (June 12th & 13th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! It's FREE and easy to enter and to have multiple entries! Read on!

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Extra Bonus Entries:
(do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

THEPRIZE.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is June 3rd.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to people in the continental U.S*

Prize:
Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

1619194655770.png

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

I would love to win this giveaway!!! Very interested in seeing the mother colonies!!

iKenreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be an awesome prize to win. Good luck everyone.

CRath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never been to an aquarium festival. I started my first reef tank this winter and have been soaking up every bit of information that other hobbyists post. I think I could learn more about keeping a refugium since my attempt resulted in failure and settling for a HOB filter.
Winning this giveaway would let me bring my father and get him back into the hobby. In college he was way into the freshwater scene, but he struggles to keep interest in the reef tank in his office. I really think he would enjoy seeing how big the hobby has become and see the amazing milestones that the coral farms have achieved.
I would absolutely love to see the coral farm at TSA because I love hearing about how the chemical balance is achieve in huge systems. I would also love to gain some more knowledge on how you guys light everything and keep a frag system. I plan on making my own frag system once my colonies grow out a bit more. I am still in love with the Stylophora and bird of paradise frags I picked up from your last sale.

Creggers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 1: Top Shelf Aquatics was the first online aquarium retailer that I ever ordered live goods from and they came in great shape! I'd love to spend 1k on the site (very easy) and would love to see the show in person..

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back