TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

wearlesiii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY: So I’m new to the hobby but have went all in!! I have spent countless time and energy in to setting myself up for success and not to mention a small fortune. LOL It would be more than a dream come true to attend Aquashella and tour TSA’s Facility. I have never been to a facility but seen countless videos of them I’m sure nothing is like seeing it in person!! I would love to see all the amazing coral that TSA and Aquashella have to offer!!! Please Pick Me!!!!!

PJ101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what would be the coolest is all the different coral and fish species that would be displayed and being able to look at all of them and being able to share this experience with a friend. and being able to buy corals for my tank that has just finished cycling maybe an anemone for my clown fish I have done my research learned about everything and this would be amazing

Hayden Fox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wooh man, what a prize!!! Shout out to "CoralFish12g", I had always kept freshwater tanks growing up dreaming of setting up my first reef tank, but from all the negativity from the people around me, I was scared to be named the reef killer. The first time I watched a CoralFish12g video on YouTube, I instantly fell in love with reefs. He's been such an inspiration to me and gave me the courage to build my first reef tank which has been established for at least a year now. The sad thing about being a broke teen from Georgia is that there are barely any stores with coral and fish, that have a general knowledge for reef keeping. would be pretty cool to head at aquashella and pick out some new coral. If you guys aren't subscribed to CoralFish12g, we are so close to hitting one million subs!!! He's always posting very educational and funny content. Hope who ever the winner is has a great time at Aquashella.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%

Back