TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 2 done

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 4 done

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 6 check

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 7 check!

JasonLy07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Official entry: I would love to take my girlfriend with me to see all the corals at the event. She just got into the hobby and is intrigued by all the different type of coral available. Thank you for giving all of us a chance to go.

KK's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUAGIVEAWAY.jpg

The TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway STARTS NOW!

We are super excited to announce this amazing giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (June 12th & 13th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! It's FREE and easy to enter and to have multiple entries! Read on!

HOWTOENTER.jpg

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Extra Bonus Entries:
(do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

THEPRIZE.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is June 3rd.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to people in the continental U.S*

Prize:
Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

1619194655770.png

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

I've never been to an aquatics show and Aquashella in Orlando would be a great first time!

Would love to see those gold torches in person at Top Shelf Aquatics.

Chasenational

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be my first time going to any aquarium event, would love to have the opportunity to see all these beautiful corals and everything else people have to offer! I'm lucky enough to live next to TSA, so thank you to your whole team for always being a wealth of knowledge getting me back into the hobby!

Chasenational

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entries: signed up for TSA text, following TSA, R2R, and Aquashella on Instagram.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • None.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.3%
Back