TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

Michellecassidy1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We would love to come to Aquashella Aquarium Festival because we have never been. My 5 yo son has tourettes and he settles when he watches his tank and even helps dad clean and feed. We all love learning and spending time as a. Family as we learn new and exciting stuff. So this would be an amazing event and hope to see u all there

Lucybell121

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always wanted to go to Aquashella, the pictures and videos from past years makes it look like an aquarium wonderland. I am most excited to see the holy grails and zoa colonies from Top Shelf Aquatics Farm.

AustinK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry by Austin Kelly: I am new to the hobby and would love to see first hand all it has to offer! Also, I've never been to a festival quite like this and would be an awesome experience.

nezw0001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry for Jill Nezworski: I would love to come to Aquashella to see the amazing selection of livestock and chat with some vendors. I would bring my 8 year old son for a fun mom/son trip. I would love to see TSA as I have bought several frags from TSA and as a poultry veterinarian would be interested in how pathogen/pest control is managed.

Bonus 1-6 have been completed. Will do 7 tomorrow with some new pictures.

PBJ_Lotus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being still pretty new in this hobby (1 year) attending would be such an awesome experience! Since I started reefing during the pandemic, there hasn’t been any opportunities to meet other reefers or attend any reefing events.

Bonus 1-6 complete. Will be completing 7.

RodneyP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an amazing giveaway!! Truthfully I would like to take my father to experience Aquashella I am sure he will love everything about this amazing event. I would be more interested in seeing the beautiful live fish!

BONUS 2-6 HAVE BEEN COMPLETED THANK YOU!!

Back