TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

rmenon02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got into fish keeping around March of last year during my junior year of high school when quarantine started and I needed a hobby to pickup. One year later I have 5 fish tanks, a koi pond outside, and an empty bank account lol (2 reefs, 2 planted, 1 turtle tank). I haven’t been in the hobby too long but for the past year that I have been I’ve loved every part of it and it’s all thanks to the inspiration I’ve gotten from all the amazing you tubers I’ve seen like coralfish12g, inappropriate reefer, and many more. It would be absolutely insane if I got the chance to go to aquashella Orlando and meet some of the youtubers I’ve been watching for so long and all the other amazing displays and entities aquashella shows off. If I was able to go to top shelf aquatics I would immediately want to see the amazing zoa and sps collection that I’ve seen in coralfish12g’s videos for sure.

bmr08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: New to the hobby and would love to be able to go to get educated plus some of the stuff I need to get started.

RYcube2951

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never been to an aquatics trade show of any kind. Surely a fascinating experience if lucky enough to win.

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry

Would like to see aquashella and learn new things. Would enjoy seeing how much it takes to run a coral farm of this size.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back