TSA & Aquashella VIP Dream Giveaway! Airline Tickets, Hotel Room, $1000 in Coral and VIP Treatment!

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll probably catch some grief for this (especially since I'm a relatively new member myself), but was there anything preventing people from setting up extra accounts to enter this giveaway? There's a lot of comments by members that joined that day and have only ever commented on this thread.

Sorry, I know I sound like a sore loser but it seems like a legitimate issue.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll probably catch some grief for this (especially since I'm a relatively new member myself), but was there anything preventing people from setting up extra accounts to enter this giveaway? There's a lot of comments by members that joined that day and have only ever commented on this thread.

I was kind of thinking the same thing.

Not to bunk on the winner, but he didn’t only have 6 messages and hasn’t been here that long.

Again, I’m not a sore looser, I didn’t even enter.

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a celebration!!!
The Office Congratulations GIF
congrats @thomascameron81! Hope to see you there!

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I completely understand why that's a question. We actually have tech on the forum that watches for duplicate accounts. :cool: It's pretty cool software. ;)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I completely understand why that's a question. We actually have tech on the forum that watches for duplicate accounts. :cool: It's pretty cool software. ;)
That and everyone has an equal chance. People that have been here longer have more entries which means more chances to win!

thomascameron81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And now...

Without further adieu....

It is my pleasure.....

To Announce......

Congratulations @thomascameron81!! You're our winner for this amazing giveaway!!!

Please PM me to verify your entry and claim your prize!!
And now...

Without further adieu....

It is my pleasure.....

To Announce......

Congratulations @thomascameron81!! You're our winner for this amazing giveaway!!!

Please PM me to verify your entry and claim your prize!!
No way !!!!!!! So awesome couldn’t be more thankful !!!! sending you a message now !!!!

Pygmey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been to most other major reef shows. Would love to see this one. Also very interested in seeing the new farm and also the automation that is in place.

Back