TSA Cyber Monday BLOWOUT!!***Over 1,000 Corals*** $5, $10, and Free Corals! HUGE DISCOUNTS!!!

LOVEROCK

View Badges
Reaction score
you could also try a Bali Green Slimer not too expensive and is a nice bright green. Digitatas are great also, when you can keep your parameters stable and keep those alive you'll be ready to move into the other acres
at 80 a pop , its a bit too expensive for a beginners coral

OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
I also overdid it on the last two sales, but I might be convinced to pick up a Raja rampage and/or tiki torch zoas if the price is right.
Shoot us an email and I think we have both we can get you some pictures and pricing.

Creggers

View Badges
Reaction score
@TopShelfAquatics wanted to thank you guys for a fantastic two weeks of coral buying. Told myself I wouldn't order an uneven number of corals so I ended up pulling the trigger on the yellow sub favia I saw back on Friday!

Great way to end my 2020 coral buying! Can't wait to get these guys in the tank!

1606793695503.png

What types of R2R interview articles are you most excited about?

• Specific reef topics! (List the ones you'd like to see us cover in the thread.)

Votes: 66 38.4%
  • Specific reef personalities! (List the people you'd like us to interview in the thread.)

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Not that concerned about the topics...I just wanna see the awesome PICTURES!

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • All of the above!! ...and yes, I'll list some in the thread. :-)

Votes: 63 36.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Bulk Reef Supply