TSA Cyber Monday BLOWOUT!!***Over 1,000 Corals*** $5, $10, and Free Corals! HUGE DISCOUNTS!!!

Bribo12

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just got in all my frags from all the TSA live sales! My two mystery SPS were the thing anacropora and blueberry Stylo both corals I definitely wanted! All the frags look great in the bags and can’t wait to get them in the tank

MakerofThings

View Badges
Reaction score
Just finished unpacking, dipping and sorting all my frags. Rapid little review as my first TSA order, but not my first online order.

Overall I'm happy.

My SPS mysteries were CB the thing and green pocillopora, annoyingly a rather small chunk of each and the pocillopora was in 3 pieces, but I already have both so I'm not too worried and they do that a lot in shipping.

My Monti mystery was mystic sunset, again, frustratingly I had it already lol... It's very nice though!

My LPS mystery was a chemical warfare favia, pretty cool looking. Happy about that one.

As for the shipping experience... Could have been better. @TopShelfAquatics you guys need to look at putting 2 heat packs in the bigger 16x16x16 boxes. There was one at the top of mine, still warm, but the water was all 69 degrees. Obviously everything seems good, but if the package had been on the truck all day (arrived 11:37am local time, 58 degrees outside) or it had been a colder day, we could have been in trouble.

Also, the insulated box was badly smashed in all 4 corners and the base. Not your fault of course, but more reason to double the heatpacks since I suspect that let a lot of the cold in.

Frags were all nicely packed. Decent sizes of most things, but I only wish the site told you if the WYSIWYG frags were on a small or large frag plug. Made me think some would be a lot bigger than others when they weren't.

Anyway, some slight annoyances aside I'm happy. A lot of great priced frags and I will probably order from TSA again at some point, which is saying something because they're the only online retailer I've tried that I'd currently go back to.

Thanks to TSA for running a great sale! Here are some photos of the damage, the water temp, and my haul for transparency and reference.

For what it's worth, that's the first two bags opened at the top of the box, against the heat pack, within 2 minutes of opening the box.

PXL_20201201_174527464.jpg

PXL_20201201_181134335.jpg

All 4 corners and the entire base was blown out. Thankfully (and probably because) it was pretty full so stuff couldn't move around much.

PXL_20201201_181138270.jpg

Frags pre dip, white light.

PXL_20201201_181247997.jpg

Slightly concerned by the hollo hammer, but it doesn't have BJD or damage, so I'll keep an eye on it. I've got them in worse condition and had them recover.

PXL_20201201_181250715.jpg

OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Just finished unpacking, dipping and sorting all my frags. Rapid little review as my first TSA order, but not my first online order.

Overall I'm happy.

My SPS mysteries were CB the thing and green pocillopora, annoyingly a rather small chunk of each and the pocillopora was in 3 pieces, but I already have both so I'm not too worried and they do that a lot in shipping.

My Monti mystery was mystic sunset, again, frustratingly I had it already lol... It's very nice though!

My LPS mystery was a chemical warfare favia, pretty cool looking. Happy about that one.

As for the shipping experience... Could have been better. @TopShelfAquatics you guys need to look at putting 2 heat packs in the bigger 16x16x16 boxes. There was one at the top of mine, still warm, but the water was all 69 degrees. Obviously everything seems good, but if the package had been on the truck all day (arrived 11:37am local time, 58 degrees outside) or it had been a colder day, we could have been in trouble.

Also, the insulated box was badly smashed in all 4 corners and the base. Not your fault of course, but more reason to double the heatpacks since I suspect that let a lot of the cold in.

Frags were all nicely packed. Decent sizes of most things, but I only wish the site told you if the WYSIWYG frags were on a small or large frag plug. Made me think some would be a lot bigger than others when they weren't.

Anyway, some slight annoyances aside I'm happy. A lot of great priced frags and I will probably order from TSA again at some point, which is saying something because they're the only online retailer I've tried that I'd currently go back to.

Thanks to TSA for running a great sale! Here are some photos of the damage, the water temp, and my haul for transparency and reference.

For what it's worth, that's the first two bags opened at the top of the box, against the heat pack, within 2 minutes of opening the box.

PXL_20201201_174527464.jpg

PXL_20201201_181134335.jpg

All 4 corners and the entire base was blown out. Thankfully (and probably because) it was pretty full so stuff couldn't move around much.

PXL_20201201_181138270.jpg

Frags pre dip, white light.

PXL_20201201_181247997.jpg

Slightly concerned by the hollo hammer, but it doesn't have BJD or damage, so I'll keep an eye on it. I've got them in worse condition and had them recover.

PXL_20201201_181250715.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. Just a little FYI 2 heats packs at your locations temp would of over heated the corals. Unfortunately due to the box being cracked and not sealed dropped the temp a few extra degrees but nothing to be concerned. Corals looks happy and if there is anything that may have an issue please let us know.
Thanks TSA

Ta2oodfreak

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Got my order in today. Everything seems happy so far, but had to leave the house an hour after getting them in the tank to go on shift.
The box and cooler were intact. Water still warm. Colors are already great.
How did the mystery part work?

Attachments

• 20201215_142013.jpg
    20201215_142013.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 9

Are you currently running a reactor and media on your reef tank?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 176 37.6%
  • NO but I run media from time to time

Votes: 152 32.5%
  • NO I don't use filter media

Votes: 128 27.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 2.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS