TSA Easter Extravaganza Sale! ***OVER 2500 CORALS*** $1, $5, $10 and FREE CORALS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coralcitos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a snapshot of my purchases btw
1617582065693.png
Please Train Me! You are an alien!!!

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please Train Me! You are an alien!!!
I dont think I am qualified to train anyone :) I am sure other reefers did better than me but here are few tips I learned from past live sales:
1. Fast wifi speed will increase your chance
2. Always make sure to clear your cart before the next drop
3. Immediately refresh when the clock strikes
4. Sort corals price from low to high
5. Only add 1 coral to your cart and proceed to check out
6. Don't use PayPal as it's very slow. Shop Pay and Apple Pay IMO are fastest way to check out but I dont think TSA has enabled these 2 forms of payment yet (someone can correct me if I am wrong). For this live sales I used Safari to Auto Fill credit card payment info so I only needed to enter CCV and not credit card # & expiration date
7. Pray after you click "Place Order" :)

Snedabyte

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think I am qualified to train anyone :) I am sure other reefers did better than me but here are few tips I learned from past live sales:
6. Don't use PayPal as it's very slow. Shop Pay and Apple Pay IMO are fastest way to check out but I dont think TSA has enabled these 2 forms of payment yet (someone can correct me if I am wrong). For this live sales I used Safari to Auto Fill credit card payment info so I only needed to enter CCV and not credit card # & expiration date
4 should be sort high to low to get the good stuff.

Coralcitos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Now I know, How I missed the Zoa Deal! I didn’t check out fast as I was also using PayPal! :( .

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may not have been able to participate in the sale due to obligations, but I capitalized in the after sale and got some awesome pieces I’m excited to receive! ....and they were still on sale!

smol_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TSA you put on a great sale! This is only my second online purchase and pending my delivery, I do believe I'll be coming back!

JennR18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything I have in my tank and all my equipment came from TSA. They have high quality products, livestock and a great staff. I am thankful to have found them. Keep up the great work ❤

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My math skills suck. Lol. But knew it was over 100. That’s what happens when you spend all 16 hrs in the sale

No worries after that many hours it is understandable!

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure why everyone has to hate? Don’t like the prices? Shop somewhere else then.... why even post a negative comment other than projecting your bad attitude and being passive aggressive. Oh that’s right, because your feelings matter and there’s no consequences with keyboard courage....

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fedex appear to be doing their best to mess up this delivery as well (my previous delivery from another vendor arrived 26 hours late). There is still time but I'm not holding out much hope. It has been tracking at my local depot since 09:30 this morning and is already 3 and a half hours past the midday estimated delivery time, and it still isn't even showing out for delivery.

Has anyone else received their corals yet?

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck. 2 of my last 4 deliveries from fedex were late. I got my box on Tuesday. Great packing with a lot water. Insulated cooler and heat pack. So it may be just fine with the delay

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.4%
Back