TSA Easter Extravaganza Sale! ***OVER 2500 CORALS*** $1, $5, $10 and FREE CORALS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, panic over but I'm still disgusted with Fedex. Apparently the package was out for delivery but the tracking is woefully poor/incorrect (don't believe the automated message saying their customer service reps don't have any more info than the tracking - they appear to know exactly where the delivery truck is). Despite the driver apparently being told that it was high priority (yet still being 4 hours late) he/she just left the parcel on my doorstep without even knocking on my door.

On the good side, of the three coral shipments I have received recently from different vendors, I would say that this was the best in terms of packaging and everything looks very healthy at first glance. I have started to acclimate now and will try to get some pictures later.

In terms of the quality of the product, I would definitely buy from TSA again. The only reservation I have is that I have zero confidence in Fedex.

nsmyers64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, panic over but I'm still disgusted with Fedex. Apparently the package was out for delivery but the tracking is woefully poor/incorrect (don't believe the automated message saying their customer service reps don't have any more info than the tracking - they appear to know exactly where the delivery truck is). Despite the driver apparently being told that it was high priority (yet still being 4 hours late) he/she just left the parcel on my doorstep without even knocking on my door.

On the good side, of the three coral shipments I have received recently from different vendors, I would say that this was the best in terms of packaging and everything looks very healthy at first glance. I have started to acclimate now and will try to get some pictures later.

In terms of the quality of the product, I would definitely buy from TSA again. The only reservation I have is that I have zero confidence in Fedex.
Fed Ex has sucked recently. I once received a package at 10 pm from TSA the day it was supposed to be delivered, but TSA has super high-quality packaging and everything turned out fine :D

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One quick photo of my favourite piece.

This was the ‘Mystery RFA’ which I thought, without having seen it beforehand, might be something from their ‘no one else wants it’ box. However, whilst it might look a bit brown in the photo it is actually a stunning dark red, purple and pink and looks incredible.

I have no idea where it should have been placed and it’s been on a gentle walk for the last 30 minutes, so hopefully it ends up somewhere nice

BB5F4CE2-21D6-4E15-86AC-9CF541C7FDAC.jpeg

HippieDrill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I was hoping to save time for people like me, who might see a banner ad for free/$5/$10 corals, and think they have a good chance of getting one, when they don't.
I have done 4 of these sales now and have gotten at least one of of the above in every sale.

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics
I purchased the coral that was named “Mystery Acro” (not the $5,$10 variety) in the live sale. The person running it said that’s the actual name of the acro. So, I get my order today and this is what the bag has written on it. Can you guys clarify it cuz I can’t figure out what is reads....
22B722A1-21BE-446E-BC8B-11512D2E2EB6.jpeg

Thanks!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics
I purchased the coral that was named “Mystery Acro” (not the $5,$10 variety) in the live sale. The person running it said that’s the actual name of the acro. So, I get my order today and this is what the bag has written on it. Can you guys clarify it cuz I can’t figure out what is reads....
22B722A1-21BE-446E-BC8B-11512D2E2EB6.jpeg

Thanks!

Hey. We sent you a PM

smol_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order today and everything looked amazing. TSA was super great at responding to messages and dealing with my questions. Great selection and lots of good deals! This was my first time buying from TSA and will definitely be a return customer!

Lol when is the next sale?

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back