***TSA Spring SUPER Sale!!! 800+ Corals and DEEEEEEP Discounts!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, the site went up about ten minuets ago, but all of the corals under $10 were gone. I guess the snipers won. Can't believe that whoever got the under $10 corals followed the rules. @TopShelfAquatics, you should make sure that the rules were followed.

We will definitely be going through all the orders and making sure all the rules were followed.

Devildawgusmc_1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea, I haven't seen a sub 10 dollar coral in hours

They were gone within seconds of TSA posting all at once. I've only been able to access the site twice. The first saw some cheap ones but couldn't add, the second time they were all gone.

That's why earlier I said-
I think Pacific East Aquaculture has the best incentive program with their "nuggets", and they do it daily not just during sales. Using a format like that would guarantee "fairness".

Example- when a person completes a purchase, they would be presented with a listing of the $1, $5, and $10 frags, and the system would allow them to choose what the want and add 1 to their order.

This would eliminate the snipers as they don't see the special items until something is purchased, and since it would be only 1 per order it would spread them out a bit more.

Chuckymystic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were gone within seconds of TSA posting all at once. I've only been able to access the site twice. The first saw some cheap ones but couldn't add, the second time they were all gone.

That's why earlier I said-
I think Pacific East Aquaculture has the best incentive program with their "nuggets", and they do it daily not just during sales. Using a format like that would guarantee "fairness".

Example- when a person completes a purchase, they would be presented with a listing of the $1, $5, and $10 frags, and the system would allow them to choose what the want and add 1 to their order.

This would eliminate the snipers as they don't see the special items until something is purchased, and since it would be only 1 per order it would spread them out a bit more.
Yea this is my first live sale, pretty much what i suggested earlier that they should try.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1585519614381.png

View Badges
Site keeps crashing says be back in a few minutes on maintenance,tired of it can’t even check out don’t want the 500 dollars in corals no more to much stress on there site,site going off every 5 mins.

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to unforseen circumstances our Spring Sale will be postponed tomorrow. Sorry for any Inconvenience.

Emgreen1003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I managed to get through checkout a few times and received confirmation numbers for my orders, but no confirmation email. Did these purchases actually go through or is the sale just starting all over tomorrow?

Stealth91rt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally able to check out with what I could... I'd like to thank the "unofficial sponsors" of this live sale Great Divide, Sierra Nevada, and Kona Brewing Companies! LOL
IMG_3069.JPG

But most of all I would like to thank TSA... I know you guys had your hands full on this one and put your all into making it work for us sitting at home constantly hitting that refresh button. Thank you for all your efforts!!!

jimc40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I managed to get through checkout a few times and received confirmation numbers for my orders, but no confirmation email. Did these purchases actually go through or is the sale just starting all over tomorrow?
I had the same thing happen hopefully my order gets filled after dealing with the nonsense to place it

Mgraves714

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics what are the details for the sale tomorrow and will there be 1/5/10 $ tomorrow ?
and for those great ones we all missed out on today will there be stuff to make up for it ?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Unfortunately the sale has been postponed until tomorrow. We want to feel confident that it will perform perfectly for everyone. We will release an update tomorrow via text which you can sign up by sending TSA to 51660, our website and on here to make sure everyone knows what time all the pieces go live. Again we truly apologize for the inconvenience we will do our best to make it up to everyone tomorrow. It was never our intention to have all of these issues and we truly appreciate all of those who have stuck with us for the day. We will definitely be making changes and improvements and hope this does not happen again. If you have an existing order and need to make changes or have any concerns please reach out to us at [email protected] we will do our best to get back to everyone tomorrow. Thank you for understanding and we hope to see everyone back here tomorrow.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics what are the details for the sale tomorrow and will there be 1/5/10 $ tomorrow ?
and for those great ones we all missed out on today will there be stuff to make up for it ?

We will release all the updated details tomorrow and and we will definitely make sure to have more great deals tomorrow to make up for today! Thank you for sticking with us and for all your patience

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back