***TSA Spring SUPER Sale!!! 800+ Corals and DEEEEEEP Discounts!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tucker64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a email from them saying they’re doing a server transfer

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That moment when you use an excuse to leave work early because "not feeling well" cough cough think I have "Coral-itis" I mean COVID-19 and just end up 4 beers deep before noon and day drinking on a Monday. Cant say I'm too upset about it... LOL

Life gave you lemons and you made lemonade....

With Vodka.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happening here too, likely moving the site from point A to point B to accommodate additional traffic is my guess.
Thanks i am not very tech savy at all so i am really just hanging around until the dust settles to see whats left :)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Guys, we're going to have to call this one quits. At this time, we're honestly not sure how long it'll take the team to get things back up and running properly. While we were initially told that the site would be fine, this is clearly not the case. We don't want you guys to get more frustrated than you already are. We appreciate everyone hanging in here SO much. Words literally cannot describe how much we appreciate the offers from so many of you to help. Not just on the forum but also via PM and phone.

I know a lot of you tuned in for some awesome corals and deals. And I know that the ball was dropped. We're currently brainstorming a solution to make things right as there are plenty of people who want to add to their existing orders but currently cannot. If you know the corals you wanted, feel free to send us an email to [email protected] and we will be as accommodating as possible.

FAQs:

1) My CC/ Paypal shows as a transaction has been completed but I've not gotten a confirmation email.

If we received payment we will honor the order. Because we farm a lot of this, we likely have replacements even in the event of a duplicate order.

2) When will the site be back up and fully functional?
At this time, we cannot give an exact answer but we will post to this thread when it is up and running.

huttyhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah completely understand what you mean. Its a psychological marketing war when you think is going to be a great deal price and you got competition from other people snatching it from you. It cause an adrenaline rush for you to get it first at no matter the cost. And this is also why we don't have toilet paper in the supper markets too!!! Similar situation.

I agree

editour2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to get on the site today HOWEVER assuming I am looking at the correct frags, [I went to SPS frags], I only saw ONE frag for $19.99 and it was a red monti cap...... that's it out of 3 pages. Plenty of frags priced over $100 though. This is the last time I will waste my energy on "so-called promotions" like these.

Salemsoul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, we're going to have to call this one quits. At this time, we're honestly not sure how long it'll take the team to get things back up and running properly. While we were initially told that the site would be fine, this is clearly not the case. We don't want you guys to get more frustrated than you already are. We appreciate everyone hanging in here SO much. Words literally cannot describe how much we appreciate the offers from so many of you to help. Not just on the forum but also via PM and phone.

I know a lot of you tuned in for some awesome corals and deals. And I know that the ball was dropped. We're currently brainstorming a solution to make things right as there are plenty of people who want to add to their existing orders but currently cannot. If you know the corals you wanted, feel free to send us an email to [email protected] and we will be as accommodating as possible.

FAQs:

1) My CC/ Paypal shows as a transaction has been completed but I've not gotten a confirmation email.

If we received payment we will honor the order. Because we farm a lot of this, we likely have replacements even in the event of a duplicate order.

At this time, we cannot give an exact answer but we will post to this thread when it is up and running.
emailed you guys! Thank you for trying & I'll be here for the next one ;)

Salemsoul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to get on the site today HOWEVER assuming I am looking at the correct frags, [I went to SPS frags], I only saw ONE frag for $19.99 and it was a red monti cap...... that's it out of 3 pages. Plenty of frags priced over $100 though. This is the last time I will waste my energy on "so-called promotions" like these.
my husband games, so we have insane internet. I saw a ton yesterday It is really sad people swiped those up and I really hope TSA checks the orders for those who only purchased the under $10 frags

Fieg19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FAQs:

I am sure you all have been running around like crazy trying to get this up and running, and not everyone is voicing their appreciation for it but we all do appreciate your efforts. The issues with site crashing aren't ones you can predict much less control at the drop of a hat. So again thank you guys for your efforts!

For those that have sent emails, are you sending correspondence with them through email? I ask because I have not had any feedback yet via email on the orders that were/weren't processed completely. Also for those of us that were looking to add more on but can't now, is there going to be a new sale or individual add ons or some sort of consolation? I am sure a lot of people were looking to place orders with many pieces, not just myself.

Thank you in advance!

Stealth91rt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you TSA team for all your work in trying to get this situation resolved! As frustrating as it was for all involved, I'm sure more so on your part, I appreciate the opportunity to buy some quality corals that I would otherwise not have access to... Evidently It's easier to buy a Tiger cub here locally in Oklahoma than it is to get good coral! hahaha

Daved4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

FAQs:

Things happen. Looking forward to the next shot at some cheap coral!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am sure you all have been running around like crazy trying to get this up and running, and not everyone is voicing their appreciation for it but we all do appreciate your efforts. The issues with site crashing aren't ones you can predict much less control at the drop of a hat. So again thank you guys for your efforts!

For those that have sent emails, are you sending correspondence with them through email? I ask because I have not had any feedback yet via email on the orders that were/weren't processed completely. Also for those of us that were looking to add more on but can't now, is there going to be a new sale or individual add ons or some sort of consolation? I am sure a lot of people were looking to place orders with many pieces, not just myself.

Thank you in advance!
Hi there,
Thank you for the kind words, we worked super hard to get this going and right now, even the pricing is off on certain things. The CS staff is working through emails but most of them are somewhat specific in nature and because the Web Staff is working on the site, we are currently mostly locked out of the backend. This means we cant access all orders, we can only find payment confirmations.

Once we have the site back up and stable we will be able to make a post here about the corals becoming available and we can push updates to the pricing(we tried doing that multiple times today but it reverted several times or timed out half way through). We're def brainstorming a way to make sure everyone gets a chance at what they wanted and if, even after the site is fixed and you missed out, send us an email. If we have another, we'll make it happen at the sale price.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back