***TSA Spring SUPER Sale!!! 800+ Corals and DEEEEEEP Discounts!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

blazerino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same thing happen hopefully my order gets filled after dealing with the nonsense to place it
My credit card got charged for all the ones that went through. Actually it looks like it got double charged at least once so I’ll have to sort that out later.

Devildawgusmc_1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
give these guys a break they have done these plenty of times before and ran perfectly. its unfortunate but they will make it right.

Agreed. I have purchased from several TSA sales. TSA is awesome and typically one of the best sales. Nobody knows when technical issues will arise.

Thank you TSA for doing all you could to try to save the sale, and for pulling the plug when you felt it was time. I think this delay to tomorrow is a good call and I will definitely be there.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My credit card got charged for all the ones that went through. Actually it looks like it got double charged at least once so I’ll have to sort that out later.

Please shoot us an e-mail to [email protected] and we can definitely check out your orders tomorrow. If there was a double charge we will get that taken care of for you.

sil40sx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, this sucks. It’s my first time (tried) buying corals online since I’m avoiding going outside the house as much as possible, and this happened. LOL

On a side note, good luck TSA, hope everything goes well on the next one.

Fieg19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics Following up and informing- second detailed email sent in regards to orders with proof of funds taken for purchase. I am sure you are working to sift through all the emails, but doing my part to send updates your way as well.

DibsOnMcRibs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up getting the laffy taffy goni. I really would like to snag that rose petals goni, so
I’ll be tuning in tomorrow.

Hope you guys get everything worked out, TSA!

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I interacted with TSA at reefstock a few weeks ago. Top notch people and coral.

Their corals are worth the wait.

I work in IT, taking a website that normally sees moderate traffic to thousands of requests every second isn't easy. If someone internally at TSA manages the website I hope they aren't taking too much heat. Thankless job in my opinion.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1585528358767.png

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First and foremost, we want to apologize for the issues we've had today. I understand that this was not what you all were expecting out of your Sunday afternoons. Believe me, it was not something we expected either BUT we will learn and we will be better next time.

As I'm sure you've noticed, the site has been put on maintenance mode so that our web support staff could work on the site. At this time they feel confident that we will be able to have the site up and fully functional to continue this sale tomorrow. That being said, we will be running tests on the backend, front end, and checkout throughout the night. While we've had some minor issues with the site before, something this extreme has never happened before.

Instead of doing multiple drops we will do one full release of all the corals available on the website site. We will be doing this at 11 am eastern tomorrow.

For those who plan to attend tomorrow morning: I will personally be making sure that the wait was worth it. We will be revisiting the pricing on the site and including a few more discounted frags than we originally had planned.

Any customers that have orders processing currently, you've not received confirmations from the site because it has been on maintenance mode but we will be looking them over and confirming with you all tomorrow. If your payment has cleared, we will honor the order. If you have any other questions in regards to your orders please send your inquiries to [email protected], we will respond to them all in the morning.

GrouperBait

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First and foremost, we want to apologize for the issues we've had today. I understand that this was not what you all were expecting out of your Sunday afternoons. Believe me, it was not something we expected either BUT we will learn and we will be better next time.

As I'm sure you've noticed, the site has been put on maintenance mode so that our web support staff could work on the site. At this time they feel confident that we will be able to have the site up and fully functional to continue this sale tomorrow. That being said, we will be running tests on the backend, front end, and checkout throughout the night. While we've had some minor issues with the site before, something this extreme has never happened before.

Instead of doing multiple drops we will do one full release of all the corals available on the website site. We will be doing this at 11 am eastern tomorrow.

For those who plan to attend tomorrow morning: I will personally be making sure that the wait was worth it. We will be revisiting the pricing on the site and including a few more discounted frags than we originally had planned.

Any customers that have orders processing currently, you've not received confirmations from the site because it has been on maintenance mode but we will be looking them over and confirming with you all tomorrow. If your payment has cleared, we will honor the order. If you have any other questions in regards to your orders please send your inquiries to [email protected], we will respond to them all in the morning.
after yesterday, i told myself no more corals for a while. but dang it, i'll see y'all tomorrow at 11!!!

JaneAD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

huttyhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Springbreaksale.jpg

PLEASE READ
Make sure you have an account on our website

-Create an account on our website **This will allow you to check out quicker** you will be ahead of the crowd by doing this.

- The same coral can be in other customer's carts at the same time. The customer that checks out first will ultimately win the coral. In the extremely rare event that two people check out with the same coral at the same time, the second customer will receive a different frag of the same coral. We have multiples of everything in the farm.

- All orders are final.

-For every $0/$1/$5 coral you must purchase a coral priced at $10 or more.

- In the extremely unlikely event that a coral does not look up to our shipping standard we will replace it with either another frag from the same mother OR refund the coral.
38729622781_f8ec94e24d_o.png

-Shipping will be a flat $29.99 during the live sale and $19.99 for FL residents.

- There will be no free shipping on this event.

-We will not be combining
separate customers into a box. This is to avoid any possible confusion.

- No need to purchase shipping modules.

-When you check out for your first order select your preferred shipping date. Any additional orders select "Add to existing order"

-Please make sure to check out with the correct delivery date on your first transaction. This allows us to ship our all orders promptly and without delay.

-ANY CHANGES TO DELIVERY DATE MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO SHIP OUT. NO EXCEPTIONS.

- [CLICK HERE] to read our guarantee policy

38729622771_f4ca0ac9e0_o.png

- Save your CC information with your browser for faster checkout! Sometimes with Paypal there is a delay while CC is instant!

- IF we drop a special discount during the sale you must put the code in the appropriate place. We do not retroactively apply coupons. There are two pages during the checkout process that allow you to add your code, see images below

48695510227_1ac12bf456_c.jpg

48695337391_ccdd8f52b9_c.jpg

Spring-Sale.gif

Here’s my tip. Live sales are an unethical and predatory sales practice.

editour2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not cool man.....advertising a sale on your website, via personal email sent by reef2reef and then you get locked out of the site right at the onset. That was frustrating and frankly a waste of my personal time.
Yet somehow others were able to hord all the $0, $1 and $10 coral. How did that happen? Doesn't seem right.

View Badges
I say no more live sales just price them right throughout year ,give us a deal everyday not just a few times a year when only a few people can get the cheaper corals.make the prices stay Low year long ,make more money that way people won’t go to other sites.

Rio1969

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was finally able to get my account set up. Now I am just waiting for the sale to start.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back