***TSA Spring SUPER Sale!!! 800+ Corals and DEEEEEEP Discounts!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mgraves714

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, incognito has been working best for us as some have mentioned. I'm also going through pricing and reworking it but it takes a while on the backend to change
i know for me and im sure alot of us even the incog window is not working at all

Lexgsmith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still not working with incog or clearing cache. So i don't understand how it's working for some but not for the majority.

Chuckymystic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang still getting sniped with 1000 corals loaded, 3 min per refresh lol. Now my cart is empty again. Someone is able to buy stuff

DibsOnMcRibs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Site is slow but I was able to get on my computer instead of my phone. Could be worth trying if you’re having issues

Conor_K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks to me like if you are only seeing 67ish corals, you're just looking at the 12pm time slot.
Try View All in the drop down.

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know for me and im sure alot of us even the incog window is not working at all
So if you are one of these, you will want to reset your modem (ISP) AND router. Unplug both for 2 minutes at least. Plug back in. It will take 5-10 minutes for your ISP side to recconect you. Most modern ISP will give you a new IP address when you do this that should fix the connection issues your are seeing.

I'm not planning on buying anything today as I've spent a lot on coral recently, but I hate to see a good vendor go through this.

I'll try to help more where I can.

Mgraves714

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was on the site all morning with no issues at all and now it seems only the people with really fast network are able to get on the site at all

Mgraves714

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if you are one of these, you will want to reset your modem (ISP) AND router. Unplug both for 2 minutes at least. Plug back in. It will take 5-10 minutes for your ISP side to recconect you. Most modern ISP will give you a new IP address when you do this that should fix the connection issues your are seeing.

I'm not planning on buying anything today as I've spent a lot on coral recently, but I hate to see a good vendor go through this.

I'll try to help more where I can.
i did that this morning already once

JustinZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking corals and some good prices but can't put anything into the cart. Sad because the total number of corals is dropping so it must be working for someone. Maybe can we get the same corals and prices at the store. I think pet supply stores are exempt from COVID 19 lockdowns.

IslandLifeReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 different devices, 3 different browsers including one device that had never been on the TSA website before, and all I can see is 69 corals. :(

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back