***TSA Spring SUPER Sale!!! 800+ Corals and DEEEEEEP Discounts!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mgraves714

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DCF2B136-2466-4F70-80C4-C95FCF4D7B46.jpeg
This is the msg I have gotten since about 10 mins prior to sale

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey maybe if i send out a carrier pigeon with what i want? J/K still having cache issues. oh well

Mgraves714

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
seems some of us are just SOL really a bummer i enjoyed all the other sales from them that i was able to participate in

Salemsoul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive just been searching the coral i want... opening it in another window and adding to cart. no issues.. it gets weird when i try to add to cart from the search itself

thermoJoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

vlad2spinn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
waste of time. going back to work. Had few corals in my cart, could not check out. Tried paypal and CC, nether worked.

IslandLifeReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
seems some of us are just SOL really a bummer i enjoyed all the other sales from them that i was able to participate in

I agree. I think I am done. I had certain corals I was looking for, mostly higher end. Looks like I’ll have to look elsewhere.

Crustoceous

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It keeps adding random crap to my cart and telling me that there's problems with my cart. I'm over it.

BobbyCline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One torch colony out of all those listings.....$1,299.99

Peace Out

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright MGraves let's see if we can get you working a bit faster.

So to preface, proceed at your own risk, I do the following on my computer often but we are getting a little deeper technically here. With the above said, what we are doing is fairly low risk.

If you are on a windows machine, your registry is setup to manage your connection speeds in different ways. Some computers and connections will do better with one setting and others will do better with another. Personally for me my setup does better with the "normal" setting below. Some other setups may do best with this disabled. You can use speedtest.net to determine which one is faster for you.

1. Check to see what your autotuning is set is.
  1. Go to speedtest.net and document your speeds currently.
  2. Go to windows search and type in cmd, right click the cmd icon and run as admin.
  3. Copy paste the following in to the prompt: "netsh interface tcp show global" - hit enter to execute
  4. Look at the value under "Receive window auto tuning level" If it says normal, you're currently using normal, if it says disabled you are currently disabled.
  5. To change this value copy paste the following in and hit enter if your value previously said normal: "netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled"
    1. If your value said disabled previously put in the following: "netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal"
  6. The prompt should read "ok." if you did this correctly.
  7. go to speedtest.net and compare your results.
  8. Use the above to keep/revert to the setting that was faster.

Changing this settings increases my speeds by over 400 mb/s so definitely something to look into. If you go through this and experience issues, send me a pm, but I wouldn't expect anything.

Good Luck!

neoender25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using this link: https://topshelfaquatics.com/product-category/livestock/livestock-corals
It at least lists 1-100 of 1084 results. But like most others here, it loads really slowly! Both from my home network, as well as over a verizon wireless network. Also, it may be that it has to load all 100 images before it will allow you to look at the next 100? Not sure about that, as the first page has yet to fully populate (after 20 min or so).
That site worked! But wasn't something I could fine a link to through dropdowns on the site

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back