***TSA Spring SUPER Sale!!! 800+ Corals and DEEEEEEP Discounts!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Salemsoul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill be heartbroken if that micro sells now im getting connection not private!

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is this true? I keep getting this message every time I try to check out

1585583511277.png

Stealth91rt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out now. If someone already purchased a coral you have in your cart, you will have to take that coral out before you can check out. As more coral are purchased you could keep running into this. Good luck.

Ran into that problem several times. Think it would be better if it just removed the coral from cart automatically and let you complete the purchase with the things that had not been sold.

Chuckymystic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, I'm at work, figured I could use my lunch break to do this instead of eat and it would be worth it....nope. Gotta get back to covid19 planning and prep for our hospital. Good luck everyone.

AaronFReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics can you guys edit your first post to include the link to the sale. It’s been frustrating to have to use a link on page 41 or something by a helpful member to get to the full sale. I can’t do it by “view all” from your site. It only shows 69 corals there.

MW319

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill be heartbroken if that micro sells now im getting connection not private!
Just because you have something in your cart doesn’t stop others from buying your coral. The same piece can be in multiple carts and the first person to complete Checkout gets the item.

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are getting a cert issue and are using chrome, click the padlock in your URL bar(far left) and click certificate. Screenshot the cert you see there for me.

This is the current cert. Likely they got a new cert recently and just updated the site with it. You browser is looking at the old cert and you need to close out, clear cache(as TSA asked a few times) and reconnect so your browser can pick up the new cert.

Capture.JPG

EDIT: Looks like they are likely moving the site to new infrastructure on the backend.

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no problem with cache since i just cleaned it for the 3rd time today. I just keep getting the Your Connection is Not Private

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are getting a cert issue and are using chrome, click the padlock in your URL bar(far left) and click certificate. Screenshot the cert you see there for me.

This is the current cert. Likely they got a new cert recently and just updated the site with it. You browser is looking at the old cert and you need to close out, clear cache(as TSA asked a few times) and reconnect so your browser can pick up the new cert.

Capture.JPG
Any idea why i may be getting a 503 service temp unavail error?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 46 57.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back