***TSA Spring SUPER Sale!!! 800+ Corals and DEEEEEEP Discounts!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PGT253

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the website is working fine now. I was able to place an order and received an confirmation email too!

PGT253

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
site still saying it is under maintenance for me how are you getting on

I just opened chrome and it loaded the sale just fine. I didnt see the shipping option when I checked out so I'm not sure. But I did get an order confirmation email tho

special-ops-s2k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics It's no worries! I've been here all day yesterday and some today and even though things have been down most of the time I appreciate your efforts! I've purchased from you before and plan to in the future regardless of this one issue. Once the site is up please let us know so I can come pick up some of the great deals!

Thanks

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
site still saying it is under maintenance for me how are you getting on
He's using that voodoo magic. Or he's just early for his april fools joke.

PGT253

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's using that voodoo magic. Or he's just early for his april fools joke.

1585590656459.png

Yeah for sure April fool

PGT253

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1585592110402.png

I wish I know why. But the site must have loaded for someone else as the number of corals drops from 955 to 949 now

IslandLifeReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys must be lucky, shows maintenance mode for me as well. Happy you got what you wanted. :)

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in other words yall got to get inb and get what ever yall wanted
Thats pretty much what it sounds like
You guys must be lucky, shows maintenance mode for me as well. Happy you got what you wanted. :)
Yeah see it's weird i'm not actually that happy since I got screwed out of getting anything by TSA's website

Fieg19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,
Thank you for the kind words, we worked super hard to get this going and right now, even the pricing is off on certain things. The CS staff is working through emails but most of them are somewhat specific in nature and because the Web Staff is working on the site, we are currently mostly locked out of the backend. This means we cant access all orders, we can only find payment confirmations.

Once we have the site back up and stable we will be able to make a post here about the corals becoming available and we can push updates to the pricing(we tried doing that multiple times today but it reverted several times or timed out half way through). We're def brainstorming a way to make sure everyone gets a chance at what they wanted and if, even after the site is fixed and you missed out, send us an email. If we have another, we'll make it happen at the sale price.
That is so great to hear! Thank you for the detailed update I am sure others appreciate a status update as well. You guys always take care of your customers and that is truly awesome. I'll keep an eye out for updates and on my email and go from there! I am confident that there will be a way to figure out accommodations, but getting questions answered to the best of your abilities is very helpful and puts others minds at ease.

Thank you guys again

thermoJoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my husband games, so we have insane internet. I saw a ton yesterday It is really sad people swiped those up and I really hope TSA checks the orders for those who only purchased the under $10 frags
I was able to get in a bit yesterday, and today after ~1 pm it was working for me and I was able to place a small order. I briefly saw a couple of frags for $1 or $10, but they were mostly things like montis, and similar frags that you often get from dealers as freebees. Did you see anything that was really a deal, like a frag to goes for $150 or more dropped down to $1 or $10?

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to get in a bit yesterday, and today after ~1 pm it was working for me and I was able to place a small order. I briefly saw a couple of frags for $1 or $10, but they were mostly things like montis, and similar frags that you often get from dealers as freebees. Did you see anything that was really a deal, like a frag to goes for $150 or more dropped down to $1 or $10?
Ya that’s never gonna happen lol $150 marked down to $1 or $10 maybe marked down to $99

DibsOnMcRibs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also,
Ya that’s never gonna happen lol $150 marked down to $1 or $10 maybe marked down to $99

Actually, there was yesterday. They had a 300ish dollar shroom, a reverse maui wowie, sell far around 20.

Passedyouby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally after 2 days I was able to get on the site just now and everything is full retail price yikes enjoy the frags guys!

Nope! Discounts are live! Look on the left side. Theres a spot called super spring sale. Select that for the discounted options! Just picked up 5, and and going back for more right now :)

Good prices!

Back