***TSA Spring SUPER Sale!!! 800+ Corals and DEEEEEEP Discounts!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics
A few people have asked about how this gets corrected after a purchase. When checking out yesterday it just has you pick a day with no cost?
We are sending links as we speak but there were several people on the site that checkout without shipping or have general issues that they need resolved. If a customer's order is set to arrive tomorrow we have to resolve all their issues before we can move on.

All emails will be replied to so if someone has not received a response its because we've not gotten the email.

I got a call from TSA yesterday and they said they are sending out links to folks that still owe shipping but said they are pretty backed up
^^^ what this fine gentleman said :)

I did buy a few things. FWIW, I never did get any notification from submitting TSA to 51660 about the sale restarting. I did see a few one of a kind things that I was told were unavailable that were available. I feel bad for all those involved in trying to make this a great event.
We've not sent one out yet as the site IMO is not stable enough at the moment to handle lots of users. Once we can be sure that the experience will be much better than before then we will send out links and some coupons/ revise pricing on a couple things.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Big thank you to all the people that helped us out on this. Its so incredibly awesome to get people helping on this thread and via email. Completely unexpected but so freaking awesome! Love you guys!

anyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
checkout page alignment off or just me? both chrome and firefox even after clearing cache

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
checkout page alignment off or just me? both chrome and firefox even after clearing cache
Still working to resolve orders so the front end of the site might be experiencing some issues

Fieg19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys, wanted to share my experience with TSA with this sale and give them the props they deserve. After talking on the phone with one of the online order fulfillers, I have so much more empathy and respect for them and the way they conduct business- here is why..

They have only 5 people working right now and working is an understatement, there were HUNDREDS of us hungry hobbyists waiting on this sale and unfortunately it didn't go as planned. Not due to a Human error, but due to Technological failure, which no one would have guessed the site would react that way. Very obvious they didn't want that to happen, and they lost tons of sales because of it.

Not only have they kept very consistent contact, but also detailed contact of how they are working on things and working with customers individually to make things right. That is just what they did with me, my emails somehow got tagged to go into the "eBay" folder due to keywords and that is why I hadn't heard back from them, but I called in today and spoke to one of the staff and she found my emails and we worked on a good solution to come out of this. I cannot even begin to express how apologetic they have been for the sale and for the inability to respond to emails- but guys, they made it right. I am not the only one vouching for their customer service here, I know that very well, but I didn't expect them to be as accommodating and genuinely nice during a crazy time OUTSIDE of their job, let alone how crazy their job has been the last couple days.

I encourage everyone that was dissatisfied from the sale that took place on Sunday to give them some room to work, again there are only 5 people to satisfy HUNDREDS of orders and be patient with them. You will get 10x further and more understanding by being patient, respectful, and nice than you will from losing your cool. In the end, silly stuff like this is not going to matter in 5 years, let alone 5 months- no need to spend more than 5 minutes upset about it.

BobbyCline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would like to thank Top Shelf Aquatics, they tried to have the sale. Bottom line is if you do not like the live sales then do not join in an make crappy comments, if you do not like their prices do not buy. Guess what I do not like to pay 120.00 for a pair of jeans so I do not, I am perfectly happy with my 20.00 Arizona jeans.
My grandpa loves Arizona jeans.

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics
Well i received my corals. This was my first time ordering from TSA. Shout out to them, everything was packaged very nice. Each bag had a sticker showing what the coral was and more impressive was the paperwork showing an image of the coral and stating the waterflow and light parameter requirements. Very impressive!

Big Thanks to TSA

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics
Well i received my corals. This was my first time ordering from TSA. Shout out to them, everything was packaged very nice. Each bag had a sticker showing what the coral was and more impressive was the paperwork showing an image of the coral and stating the waterflow and light parameter requirements. Very impressive!

Big Thanks to TSA
Thank you for the feedback! Glad everything look great.

kaifish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to get one the site 3 times during the auction and it was down each time. Very disappointed oh well I guess there is always next time.

dvp95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to get one the site 3 times during the auction and it was down each time. Very disappointed oh well I guess there is always next time.
There will be plenty of time to blow your hard earned $$

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There are still corals on the site :)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Guys, wanted to share my experience with TSA with this sale and give them the props they deserve. After talking on the phone with one of the online order fulfillers, I have so much more empathy and respect for them and the way they conduct business- here is why..

They have only 5 people working right now and working is an understatement, there were HUNDREDS of us hungry hobbyists waiting on this sale and unfortunately it didn't go as planned. Not due to a Human error, but due to Technological failure, which no one would have guessed the site would react that way. Very obvious they didn't want that to happen, and they lost tons of sales because of it.

Not only have they kept very consistent contact, but also detailed contact of how they are working on things and working with customers individually to make things right. That is just what they did with me, my emails somehow got tagged to go into the "eBay" folder due to keywords and that is why I hadn't heard back from them, but I called in today and spoke to one of the staff and she found my emails and we worked on a good solution to come out of this. I cannot even begin to express how apologetic they have been for the sale and for the inability to respond to emails- but guys, they made it right. I am not the only one vouching for their customer service here, I know that very well, but I didn't expect them to be as accommodating and genuinely nice during a crazy time OUTSIDE of their job, let alone how crazy their job has been the last couple days.

I encourage everyone that was dissatisfied from the sale that took place on Sunday to give them some room to work, again there are only 5 people to satisfy HUNDREDS of orders and be patient with them. You will get 10x further and more understanding by being patient, respectful, and nice than you will from losing your cool. In the end, silly stuff like this is not going to matter in 5 years, let alone 5 months- no need to spend more than 5 minutes upset about it.

Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate good reviews like this and we are very happy we were able to get everything straight on your order. We hope to see you on our next sale!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.4%
Back