TSA's Back To School FLASH SALE!! **OVER 1500 CORALS** $1, $5, $10 and FREE Corals!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

ModernFrag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics it’s been a fun day!
Pop Tv Thank You GIF by Schitt's Creek

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you everyone for hanging out with us today!! It was a lot of fun and we truly appreciate you guys choosing to shop with us.

All of these awesome sales would not be possible without all of you. We can't wait for the next one!

There are still a lot of amazing frags available on our site. You can check them all out below

VIEW ALL CORALS

If you guys sent us any messages please be patient we will get to them as soon as possible.
We hope everyone has a great rest of their night. It is time to hit the hay. There's a lot of shipping to do tomorrow!!

Good Night GIF by Minions

strawberryfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for hanging out with us today!! It was a lot of fun and we truly appreciate you guys choosing to shop with us.

All of these awesome sales would not be possible without all of you. We can't wait for the next one!

There are still a lot of amazing frags available on our site. You can check them all out below

VIEW ALL CORALS

If you guys sent us any messages please be patient we will get to them as soon as possible.
We hope everyone has a great rest of their night. It is time to hit the hay. There's a lot of shipping to do tomorrow!!

Thanks again for all the generous deals today, Stellar work as always.

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

VIEW ALL CORALS

Adventure Time Applause GIF

THANK YOU!!! :D @TopShelfAquatics

LunasReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was fun! Ended with 13 total, do you guys throw in something? haha never underestimate the power of a free hat
season 6 cartman GIF

But seriously, thanks for an awesome flash sale! You guys are amazing!

Last edited:

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 33 16.7%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 36 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 97 49.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back