TSA'S Back to School LIVE SALE **3000+ Corals**HUGE DISCOUNTS**FREE CORALS and MORE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Foxchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely! I had to call in b day presents from the family for it. So worth it though this thing is beautiful. When I got the Mardi Gras from them it split into 4 in the first month.
I got a Gonzo that went from one to like 6 in a month. And right now i got a jawbreaker that i picked up about 2 weeks ago that already turned to 2. I love those nice mushrooms

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a Gonzo that went from one to like 6 in a month. And right now i got a jawbreaker that i picked up about 2 weeks ago that already turned to 2. I love those nice mushrooms
Yea regaining my love for these guys. Did a whole mushroom rock for my beauty’s

Attachments

• CE871377-F03A-4EFF-8516-EB48D1975BA7.jpeg
    CE871377-F03A-4EFF-8516-EB48D1975BA7.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 53

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way better.
Cool beans! Thanks! Me. Pinky has made us rearrange some of the other corals ie our Duncan’s. We put them on the sand bed because that rock that Mr.Pinky is on now was what our Duncan’s sat on. That rock will now be what becomes a torch garden. The other rock in the back I think I’m going to get a garf for it because it’s definitely high flow but the light I don’t think is as high. For some other sps because it’s not under direct light and Ernesto said that the garf can handle lower light than other sps. Figuring out where to put coral is a total stressor for me!

Foxchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool beans! Thanks! Me. Pinky has made us rearrange some of the other corals ie our Duncan’s. We put them on the sand bed because that rock that Mr.Pinky is on now was what our Duncan’s sat on. That rock will now be what becomes a torch garden. The other rock in the back I think I’m going to get a garf for it because it’s definitely high flow but the light I don’t think is as high. For some other sps because it’s not under direct light and Ernesto said that the garf can handle lower light than other sps. Figuring out where to put coral is a total stressor for me!
I recommend renting a par meter and noting down the par in different locations in the tank. Way easier than guessing

Foxchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree!! I just have to convince the boyfriend.
Renting one is usually pretty cheap. 2 of the LFS i frequent only charge $40 a day. One of them sometimes doesn't even charge me because they already know me pretty well

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you seen the lashes on the Green Bay packers? That’s one of my favorite things about them!
These are my favorite long lash zoas that are in my tank.

BC103CE2-D921-4B92-AAAA-1801E9ADA163.jpeg

Foxchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So excited to see them in the tank. Unfortunately i got a decent amount of corals i already own but oh well

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Renting one is usually pretty cheap. 2 of the LFS i frequent only charge $40 a day. One of them sometimes doesn't even charge me because they already know me pretty well
Ya ours here is 500.00 deposit and then 50.00. We have come to know ours too especially since we bought our tank with them and everything for the tank and some stuff in the tank. But no free par for us lol. When we were there last I asked about it and passed it by Kev and he pretty mich told me he thinks it’s a waste and we will just continue to experiment. How easy are they to use? I’m not a techy girl but if they are easier I may just say screw it and rent it and do it myself.

Foxchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What were the mystery ones?
Here's the list. I already own a lot of them which sucks but oh well

Mystery SPS:

Blueberry Stylo
Birdsnest
Green Stylo
Green Psammy
Vivids Rainbow
Yellow Tip
Frogskin
Mint Pavona
The Thing
Mystery LPS:
Blue Chalice
Tombstone Chalice
Mystery Zoa:
Nirvana
Mohawk

yungtovar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3323.JPG

My Pandora and green bay packer frag hasn't opened up yet ): should i move it or not?
IMG_3324.JPG

The $5 scrambled eggs looks good and i also got a mystery zoa which was a hurricane with 1 polyp.

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics I had posted to social media. I had made multiple posts each hour, and for both days of the sale
The prizes drawlings will be posted by 8/15 in the Reef2Reef thread. You can only win 1 prize. Please make a post in this thread if you shared on social media and or made a post every hour during the sale so we can verify

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back