TSA'S Back to School LIVE SALE **3000+ Corals**HUGE DISCOUNTS**FREE CORALS and MORE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
43BC0DFE-3C47-4CD8-9C97-FEBA1461796A.png

Happy Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics can't freakin wait!!!!!!! We lost most of the sticks I bought last time because of diatoms :( But our pink frogspawn and zoa's are doing AMAZING!!!! I want to add more lps for sure and maybe some zoa's. Wanting to start a torch garden! OOOOOO will there be any scolys?!?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics can't freakin wait!!!!!!! We lost most of the sticks I bought last time because of diatoms :( But our pink frogspawn and zoa's are doing AMAZING!!!! I want to add more lps for sure and maybe some zoa's. Wanting to start a torch garden! OOOOOO will there be any scolys?!?

Sorry to hear about the sticks. Yes we will have some really nice scolys and by far the largest selection of torches, hammers and frogspawns that we have ever had! Plenty of zoas to choose from as well.

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about the sticks. Yes we will have some really nice scolys and by far the largest selection of torches, hammers and frogspawns that we have ever had! Plenty of zoas to choose from as well.
OOOOOOOOooooooooooooo well dang!!! Looks like you all are going to be taking my money again lol Is Ernesto going to be running the sale again?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OOOOOOOOooooooooooooo well dang!!! Looks like you all are going to be taking my money again lol Is Ernesto going to be running the sale again?

I sure will! I will be here all weekend! Rachel will help me out as well. I don't know if I can hold it for 24 hours with no bathroom breaks... lol

Sesame Street Dancing GIF

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sure will! I will be here all weekend! Rachel will help me out as well. I don't know if I can hold it for 24 hours with no bathroom breaks... lol

Sesame Street Dancing GIF
lol or food breaks!!! I'm going to have my goldfish and protein bars ready to go! I might even look into some depends!!! lol joking on the depends lololol

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
lol or food breaks!!! I'm going to have my goldfish and protein bars ready to go! I might even look into some depends!!! lol joking on the depends lololol

Awesome! Can't wait to hang out!

goldfish crackers smile GIF by Goldfish

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @fishface NJ you going to participate in this one again too?

Hi bec! Yes of course. There are two vendors that I go crazy for and TSA is one of them. Lord help me in sooo many ways lol

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi bec! Yes of course. There are two vendors that I go crazy for and TSA is one of them. Lord help me in sooo many ways lol
lol same here! I'm like omg how much money am I going to spend that I can't afford to spend lololol And the boyfriend is on shift this weekend which means I will be the only one participating and the only one paying lol. What are you going for?

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol same here! I'm like omg how much money am I going to spend that I can't afford to spend lololol And the boyfriend is on shift this weekend which means I will be the only one participating and the only one paying lol. What are you going for?
SPS and zoa. I am running out of room so I have to selective. I am a SPS hoarder. We just bought a condo in Cape Coral and the condo assoc. will not allow over 50 gallons. ;Rage ...I am going to have to get creative when I buy a DT for FL. for now I am NJ full time until the kids are done with school here.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Honestly not sure how u ty li get any work done @TopShelfAquatics I’d be fired after a few hours of sitting and just staring into the tanks and talking to the creatures

It can get tricky focusing on work sometimes. Especially when there is some new FIRE piece, but work has to get done!

Cat Reaction GIF

Back