TSA's Beachin' Live Sale!!! 800++ Corals(Get your sunscreen bc the corals are BRIGHT)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine today! Everything is looking healthy

IMG_0863.JPEG IMG_0864.JPEG

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the first Mystery Acro of the day, my package will not be here till the 5th but I will make sure to post it if people still have an attention span that long. Stupid work trips ruin everything.

Thanks to TSA for being so flexible and working with me!

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Settling in nicely now....going to try and get a little better pics during day light.
Dragon Souls
6cf426c5851c01d2fe6de27360ec69ae.jpg

Professor X
048b4601d36503829bd916b626818a6a.jpg

boltzfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never got shipping notice, but I picked delivery for today? Are they being delivered today??

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never got shipping notice, but I picked delivery for today? Are they being delivered today??

Probably. I didn't get a shipping email either. Only way I knew for sure was I have the ups app that alerted me.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a email from TSA alerting me

I just went back and looked. I did recieve an email from them last night at 9:10. It said my order was complete, but also had the tracking info at the bottom. I guess since I already knew it was coming I didn't look beyond the "order complete".

Btw corals look great! Thanks TSA!

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man..I hate work right now....I feel like the kid that got picked last at kickball right now. I will need to live vicariously through you till Next Friday when mine comes.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whatre you guys calling this one?

I think Sneaky Tortuga would be a great name for it! :D

I'm not sure? I didn't even see it in the live sale, then all of a sudden 3 frags of it were listed in the livesale section on their website. All just said unnamed new release. Interested to know as well!

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Sneaky Tortuga would be a great name for it! :D

I'm not sure? I didn't even see it in the live sale, then all of a sudden 3 frags of it were listed in the livesale section on their website. All just said unnamed new release. Interested to know as well!

i couldn't agree more =]

only problem is if they did i would be obligated to purchase it.

lilfish717

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bad pics but I got all my corals. One was turned upside down out of container but it seems to be doing OK and has great color. Quick question for someone to answer. One of my corals had one of those little astria stars or whatever. Is it OK to put in my tanks or not?

IMAG1094.jpg

IMAG1059.jpg

IMAG1082.jpg

IMAG1088.jpg

IMAG1069.jpg

IMAG1077.jpg

IMAG1067.jpg

IMAG1093.jpg

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bad pics but I got all my corals. One was turned upside down out of container but it seems to be doing OK and has great color. Quick question for someone to answer. One of my corals had one of those little astria stars or whatever. Is it OK to put in my tanks or not?

IMAG1094.jpg

IMAG1059.jpg

IMAG1082.jpg

IMAG1088.jpg

IMAG1069.jpg

IMAG1077.jpg

IMAG1067.jpg

IMAG1093.jpg

I wouldn't purposely put the asterina in, but it's not the end of the world if you do. They seem to find a way in eventually unless you're super dilligent wifh the dips/qt. I would send him to starfish heaven personally.

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't purposely put the asterina in, but it's not the end of the world if you do. They seem to find a way in eventually unless you're super dilligent wifh the dips/qt. I would send him to starfish heaven personally.

This! I have seen those things multiply to crazy numbers. Man, was hoping for a smooth frag transition, but if one of those snuck out.. going to have to go full on decon mode.

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else getting errors when they look at their merged invoices, getting:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_image() on boolean in /home/reefersd/public_html/topshlf/newsite/wp-content/themes/woopress-child/functions.php:141 Stack trace: #0 /home/reefersd/public_html/topshlf/newsite/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): display_product_image_in_order_item('Garf Bonsai - W...', Object(WC_Order_Item_Product), false) #1 /home/reefersd/public_html/topshlf/newsite/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters('Garf Bonsai - W...', Array) #2 /home/reefersd/public_html/topshlf/newsite/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/order/order-details-item.php(34): apply_filters('woocommerce_ord...', 'Garf Bonsai - W...', Object(WC_Order_Item_Product), false) #3 /home/reefersd/public_html/topshlf/newsite/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(211): include('/home/reefersd/...') #4 /home/reefersd/public_html/topshlf/newsite/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/order/order-details.php(63): wc_get_template('order/order-det...', Array) #5 /home/reefersd/publ in /home/reefersd/public_html/topshlf/newsite/wp-content/themes/woopress-child/functions.php on line 141

Get a couple frags down then throws this and does not load any more

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back