TSA's EASTER EXTRAVAGANZA SALE!!! ***Over 1,600 Corals*** $10, $5, and FREE CORALS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That wraps it up for this sale. Thank you to everyone for participating. As always it was fun hanging out with everyone. It means a lot that you guys choose to shop with us.

Make sure you check out all the awesome pieces that are still available on the site.

You can see them HERE

We look forward to the next sale. If you guys send any emails please be patient we will get back to everyone asap.
I hope everyone has a great rest of their night!

P.S. if you need any frag racks to hold all your awesome new corals you can snatch one up HERE

Good night everyone!!

Tonight Show Thank You GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Aparker2005

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That wraps it up for this sale. Thank you to everyone for participating. As always it was fun hanging out with everyone. It means a lot that you guys choose to shop with us.

Make sure you check out all the awesome pieces that are still available on the site.

You can see them HERE

We look forward to the next sale. If you guys send any emails please be patient we will get back to everyone asap.

P.S. if you need any frag racks to hold all your awesome new corals you can snatch one up HERE

Good night everyone!!

Thank you so much!!

donniesusan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
K ok

You can see them HERE

Good night everyone!!

You can see them HERE

Good night everyone!!

Thank you!

EuphylliaLover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You can see them HERE

Good night everyone!!

happy happy! see it all soon! THANK YOU TSA!!!

radreef02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks boss, how long will ya'll hold it throughout the week so I have time to come by and grab them?

cattlegirl7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You can see them HERE

Good night everyone!!

Thank you for all the great corals today❤️

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
thanks boss, how long will ya'll hold it throughout the week so I have time to come by and grab them?

You can pick them up any day that the retail store is open we can hold them a week or two

Manwhostaresatfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You can see them HERE

Good night everyone!!

Thanks for the awesome sale, it was a ton of fun!!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back