TSA's EASTER EXTRAVAGANZA SALE!!! ***Over 1,600 Corals*** $10, $5, and FREE CORALS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ruegaroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anybody bought the mystery rock flower anemone? Are they just as colorful as the wysiwyg?
Also, just to give you a better idea, here is a pic of one of the mystery ones I got recently. This is the most colorful one I received. The other ones I got weren't super fancy with wild colorations but for the price I was very happy with what I got. My pic doesn't do it justice but I hope it helps. I got 4 and each were different. I just picked up 6 more in this sale since there were so many available lol.

rockflower1.jpg

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easter10 code from the email isn't working for me. Shows minimum 299 required. Anyone else?

Aparker2005

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm ready to get some of those orange turbo snails too!

I would love more rfa but 3 so far have went to the back of our rocks after they got settled. We only have 2 in the front. Our tank sits in between 2 walls so we of course can't really look at the sides even.

EuphylliaLover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of them haha. Those 2 you mentioned are some of my favorites!
Ahh man that is sad to hear, with your big tank I would think they are booming, although maybe the ai primes are weak for such tank height? What are you feeding and how often? That’s is the only thing I could think of that I had trouble with in my old 50 gal that might help clarify the source. Might just be genetics tho, we will find out how it goes in my tank. Everything is doing well, gonis are open, lights just turned on about A hour ago

Aparker2005

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh man that is sad to hear, with your big tank I would think they are booming, although maybe the ai primes are weak for such tank height? What are you feeding and how often? That’s is the only thing I could think of that I had trouble with in my old 50 gal that might help clarify the source. Might just be genetics tho, we will find out how it goes in my tank. Everything is doing well, gonis are open, lights just turned on about A hour ago
We feed the corals benepets and reef roids alternating once a week, plus the pellets/flake/frozen from the fish.

Lights are the R24 x4 from Current USA. 100% blues, 50% whites for daylight

Aparker2005

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Aparker2005 you mentioned you got snails, so you are a snail guy, had any of your snails die maybe? Sometimes lps and sps don’t like that little bit of ammonia that some test like Api might miss
Haven't seen any dead snails lately, but definitely could be in this big of a tank

EuphylliaLover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We feed the corals benepets and reef roids alternating once a week, plus the pellets/flake/frozen from the fish.

Lights are the R24 x4 from Current USA. 100% blues, 50% whites for daylight
So crazy you are using that light! It’s what I had on my 10 nano, well the less lengthy version of it haha This might be why, I had bad luck with current lights not producing enough par for fast growth, up your feeding to help make up for this until you get a stronger light

Aparker2005

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So crazy you are using that light! It’s what I had on my 10 nano, well the less lengthy version of it haha This might be why, I had bad luck with current lights not producing enough par for fast growth, up your feeding to help make up for this until you get a stronger light
These R24s are supposed to be their high powered ones that support sps. Our acro, and all other corals are doing great. Just favia doing nothing from one we had before.

May try some again on the next sale! Where do you place yours?

EuphylliaLover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These R24s are supposed to be their high powered ones that support sps. Our acro, and all other corals are doing great. Just favia doing nothing from one we had before.

May try some again on the next sale! Where do you place yours?
Ah sorry still waking up and missed that part of your comment! That sounds like the light isn’t it then. Sometimes it is just luck with coral tbh haha. Start them off on the sand bed where it doesn’t get blasted with too much light at first and work them up, you will know they are happiest when they are puffy and they release their tentacles daily.

Back