TSA's EASTER EXTRAVAGANZA SALE!!! ***Over 1,600 Corals*** $10, $5, and FREE CORALS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

EuphylliaLover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7E4ED713-9E98-4725-8324-8B072B96A3F5.png

Looks like a short stubby branching to me!

Duffybubbleboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone at tsa check what’s going on with the website? My money was taken from my bank but no email , no order number and says failed on the tsa website but some how the money was taken… no email response from tsa ether I’m wondering if this is common ?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can someone at tsa check what’s going on with the website? My money was taken from my bank but no email , no order number and says failed on the tsa website but some how the money was taken… no email response from tsa ether I’m wondering if this is common ?
Hey Jim, sorry we hadn't gotten back to your email yet. Our business hours are from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time. I see your email came through at 2am when our staff is away resting. I checked and see they have responded to your email when they came in. If there is anything else we can help with please let us know, we are always happy to help.

Duffybubbleboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an email back , it seems we have to wait 24/48 hours and my order didn’t go through even though the money is “pending“ And gone. Im so bummed out I have been waiting almost a year to buy some corals! I had an epic cart of coral too lol. Sigh. How can there be an address failure but the money gets taken ? Makes no sense. I just really wanted to buy some corals while the sale on was on. By the looks of it I won’t be getting the money to back until 24 /48 hours.. I’m guessing the sale will be over by then. If you guys could extend the sale until i get this sorted would be cool :)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got an email back , it seems we have to wait 24/48 hours and my order didn’t go through even though the money is “pending“ And gone. Im so bummed out I have been waiting almost a year to buy some corals! I had an epic cart of coral too lol. Sigh. How can there be an address failure but the money gets taken ? Makes no sense. I just really wanted to buy some corals while the sale on was on. By the looks of it I won’t be getting the money to back until 24 /48 hours.. I’m guessing the sale will be over by then. If you guys could extend the sale until i get this sorted would be cool :)

Unfortunately when it comes to the bank or credit card side of things we have no control over when our customers funds can be released. Any time anyone makes a transaction what happens is an authorization gets created on your account. Now if that transaction fails due to address verification, lack of funds or any other fraud suspicion those funds are held by the financial institution for 24 to 48 hours as I believe they want to verify that the charge is truly not going to be processed by the vendor. Some banks or credit cards you can call and they will release the hold on those funds, but some do make you wait until the process runs its course. We definitely wish we could help with that aspect of a transaction, but I am sure no one wants any company to be able to meddle with their bank or credit card account. Once the funds are released to you definitely reach out to us and we can help you out with the pack you are trying to purchase.

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U need to call your bank before these sales they think its fraud ive had holds put on my account but before these things now i call them and give them a heads up

Lionfish hunter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys tip your acros from top shelf? Or is do you save them the stress because they are normally pest free?

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys tip your acros from top shelf? Or is do you save them the stress because they are normally pest free?
I dip everything from everyone. I've been using reef primer and expel mixed together and haven't had any issues. Though the stuff I just got from top shelf was very clean

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • None.

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%

Back