TSA's Hallowreef Sale ***1500+ corals*** HUGE DiSCOUNTS!! Spooky Good Time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Monday, October 25th! Join us for the spookiest sale of the year!!
Scary low prices on some of the most electrifying corals out there! We will have tons of $1, $5, $10 and FREE corals.
We will have hourly drops every hour on the hour starting at 2pm Eastern time until 10pm. Make sure you don't miss out.

It's going to be a hauntingly good time!
1f383.png
1f47b.png
1f480.png

51607019592_5bb727cf8b_b.jpg
[/url]​

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Join us this Monday 10/25 for our HallowReef Flash Sale.
  • To access this sale navigate to the HallowReef Sale tab and select the most recent hour. Keep in mind the sale is in Eastern Standard Time.
  • 100+ Corals will be dropped each hour on the hour.
  • There will $1, $5, and FREE corals throughout the sale. A MAXIMUM of two $1, $5 and free corals are allowed per order. Setting this limit allows a better opportunity for others to win awesome corals at heavily discounted rates. Any orders violating this rule will have additional pieces refunded at our discretion.
  • All orders are final. No coupons (unless giving during the sale), retail store gift cards, credits, substitutions or additional discounts will be applied to sale corals. If you have any questions please reach out to us before making a purchase.
  • The same coral can be in other customer’s carts at the same time. The customer that checks out first will ultimately win the coral. In the extremely rare event that two people check out with the same coral at the same time, the second customer will receive a different frag of the same coral. We have multiples of everything in the farm.

Tips and Tricks​

• Make sure to create an account on our site before the sale. This will save you time during your checkout process.
  • Make sure you save your shipping address, this will make checkout SO much faster! You can easily do this either in your browser settings
  • Save your CC information with your browser for faster checkout! Sometimes with Paypal there is a delay while CC is instant!
  • IF we drop a special discount during the sale you must put the code in the appropriate place. We do not retroactively apply coupons.There are two pages during the checkout process that allow you to add your code, see images below

Join our VIP Text Club Receive VIP only Discounts on corals, shipping, and even entire shopping carts. Take a picture or text "TSA" to 51660

qrb6a08df91d1d6db5b7993b3ebe16894f.jpg

TextVipGIf-1 (1).gif

Last edited:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back