TSA's LABOR DAY SALE **1500+ Corals** HUGE DISCOUNTS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

derrick.nairn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the one arm bandit! I never win big....
Season 5 Lurker GIF by Friends

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn’t planning on buying so much sps but I figured screw it. The ones I have right now are already encrusting and they have only been in the tank for like a week
nice! we just broke down some of our rock work so now we have more room for sps and lps! I'm super excited to fill it up!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Guess I'm out on this one as well. Tried to use the VIP code that allegedly expired at 7:45pm and at 7:40pm it would not work. Always next sale.

We had some uses all the way up until 7:45. There may have been some kind of error. I apologize. I would definitely recommend checking out the 8pm drop though.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you everyone for participating in our sale these past couple of days!! We really appreciate everyone hanging out with us and we hope everyone snatched up some sweet new eye candy for their tanks! We look forward to seeing everyone on the next one. As always shoot us an email with any questions and we will gladly reply to everyone asap! Thank you again and everyone have a great rest of their night!

Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

bugzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for participating in our sale these past couple of days!! We really appreciate everyone hanging out with us and we hope everyone snatched up some sweet new eye candy for their tanks! We look forward to seeing everyone on the next one. As always shoot us an email with any questions and we will gladly reply to everyone asap! Thank you again and everyone have a great rest of their night!

Thank you!!!! Btw what’s the email so I can ask about the snails and rock rubble?

lambe00j

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Any after sale discount codes to help snag the ones that are just priced out of the ‘honey pot’ but in the wish list?

Back