TSA's Labor Day Sale EXTRAVAGANZA!! **Over 2,000 Corals** HUGE DISCOUNTS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Join us this Monday for our Labor Day Sale Extravaganza!!

We will have over 2,000 corals with HUGE discounts! Not to mention $1, $5, $10 and FREE CORALS!!!
The fun starts at 11am Eastern time on Monday the 5th.

We can't wait!!

LaborDayFlashSale_Animated_Main_1024X1024.gif

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 11.42.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 11.47.17 AM.png

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
- All orders are final. Please make sure you are not buying duplicate corals as there are NO CREDIT or REFUNDS due to the live stock management. No coupons, retail store gift cards, credits, substitutions or additional discounts will be applied to live sale corals. If you have any questions please reach out to us before making a purchase.

- In the extremely unlikely event that a coral does not look up to our shipping standard we will replace it with either another frag from the same mother OR refund the coral. Please make sure that on the day prior to your chosen delivery date you have your phone on you as we may try to call in the event of an issue. If we cannot reach you, we may choose to refund the piece instead of replacing it.

******* We will be posting $1, $5, and FREE corals throughout the sale. A MAXIMUM of two $1, $5 and free corals are allowed per order. Setting this limit allows a better opportunity for others to win awesome corals at heavily discounted rates. Any orders violating this rule will have additional pieces refunded at our discretion ******

-Please communicate with us through EMAIL ([email protected]) if you have any questions/ concerns. During the live sale we may not be able to respond immediately and its really easy to lose a R2R PM **Please make sure to include your full name when communicating** We have 500+ different users at any given live sale, we need to make sure we are properly identifying you. SENDING A PM WHILE CONVENIENT, SOMETIMES RESULTS IN MESSAGES BEING OVERLOOKED BECAUSE OF THE SHEER VOLUME.

10ANNIVERSARYSALE_R2R_ShippingTab_460x75 (1).png

- Please select add to excising order if you currently have an order pending!

-Shipping will be a flat $34.99 during the live sale and $24.99 for FL residents.

-There will be no free shipping during the live sale.

-We will not be combining separate customers into a box. This is to avoid any possible confusion.

-When you check out for your first order select your preferred shipping date. Any additional orders select "Add to existing order"

-Please make sure to check out with the correct delivery date on your first transaction. This allows us to ship our all orders promptly and without delay.

-ANY CHANGES TO DELIVERY DATE MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO SHIP OUT. NO EXCEPTIONS.

-LOCAL PICKUP IS AVAILABLE 24 HOURS AFTER THE LIVE SALE HAS CONCLUDED (Wednesday is the first day available).

If these days do not work with your schedule please reach out via email prior to submitting an order.

- [CLICK HERE] to read our guarantee policy

10ANNIVERSARYSALE_R2R_Tips_460x75.jpg

- Make sure to create an account on our site before the live sale. This will save you time during your checkout process.

- Make sure you save your shipping address, this will make checkout SO much faster! You can easily do this either in your browser settings or by

- Save your CC information with your browser for faster checkout! Sometimes with Paypal there is a delay while CC is instant!

- IF we drop a special discount during the sale you must put the code in the appropriate place. We do not retroactively apply coupons. There are two pages during the checkout process that allow you to add your code, see images below​

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What does everyone have their eye on??

52330186759_7fbae6d9fc_b.jpg

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 31 17.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 92 51.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.7%
Back