TSA's Spring Fling Sale **OVER 1,000 CORALS** Huge Discounts!!! **FREE, $5, and $10 Corals!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SuthernReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't live in new jersey where fedex like to crush live orders for fun and put them upside down for sport. ive had alot of problems with fedex here
I know the feeling. They'll drop my stuff at top of driveway (200 yard driveway) and I'll never know it's delivered. If nothing else, TSA will 100% take care of you. I buy from no one else anymore.

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Errybody leave this alone until the aftersale!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You don't live in new jersey where fedex like to crush live orders for fun and put them upside down for sport. ive had alot of problems with fedex here
I'm also in NJ.. TSA packaging is top notch. One of the best I have ordered from. I've never once had damaged coral from them. FedEx could kick the box from the truck to my door, and nothing would be seriously damaged.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about some galaxea to add to my order. Back corner on its own rock with fairly low flow be okay you think? We lost our gorgeous frag of it recently
Galaxea definitely like a moderate flow but if it’s not happy there you can always try a new spot… like my tank
GIF by Rick James

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thinking about some galaxea to add to my order. Back corner on its own rock with fairly low flow be okay you think? We lost our gorgeous frag of it recently

I would pick somewhere with more medium flow

Back