TSA's SPRING SALE***Over 1000 Corals***HUGE Discounts!!! $1, $5, $10 and FREE CORALS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
10PM DROP

CLICK
HERE

Responding Jim Carrey GIF

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you to everyone for participating in our sale today!!

As always it was a blast hanging out with you guys. It really means a lot that you guys chose to spend your time with us and that you chose to purchase corals from us.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about their orders please send us an email to [email protected]. We will reply as soon as we can.

Thank you again! Hope to see everyone here for the next one! Have a good night!

Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

flampton

Ecological Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics was curious how many nazgul dropped? I've yet to see a frag available and been looking since your chalice post, haha! These things must be going in the first seconds!

Oh and if you find one in the back please let me know

Conor_K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a purchase after 9 not knowing there was going to be an after sale discount lol and it was more that $500
Almost all the vendors do an after sale for future reference. Of course you run the risk of your items not being available by then...

@TopShelfAquatics Coupon code doesn't appear to be active yet unless I am doing something wrong..

Cheers,
C

Msanchez_4342

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost all the vendors do an after sale for future reference. Of course you run the risk of your items not being available by then...

@TopShelfAquatics Coupon code doesn't appear to be active yet unless I am doing something wrong..

Cheers,
C
Ahh man thanks for the info. Next time I’ll just wait. I was looking for that frag for a while . Thanks!

Back