TSA's Summer Bash Live Sale **OVER 4,000 CORALS** Huge Discounts!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What was the one coral you have lost that you miss the most??

Miss U GIF
A Really big “black” torch. It was the first I ever bought and had split multiple new heads and then one day it started to degrade and was gone a week later
IMG_4312.jpeg

Broog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys have great Coral Care series Videos..I have been without a tank for a while until 4 months ago and now I have what will probably be my Forever Tank...in my forever home. But anyways the Vids are excellent especially for species I have not been familiar with.

Broog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What was the one coral you have lost that you miss the most??

Miss U GIF
10 years ago had a yellow FiJi that I didn't lose but had to sell due too a move it went from about 3 inches to 10" round in my tank, but it had a Symbiotic Comb jelly on it that would put its feeder out at night. Odds are I will never get another one.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You guys have great Coral Care series Videos..I have been without a tank for a while until 4 months ago and now I have what will probably be my Forever Tank...in my forever home. But anyways the Vids are excellent especially for species I have not been familiar with.

Thank you! We are gearing up to put out a TON more content. We are really excited!

Aparker2005

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where would be the ideal situation for our incoming bta to start? I'm thinking about the low rock on the right hand front of the tank. I've got a purple stylo and 2 Duncan's on that rock but I can move those if it would stay/be a good spot?

The light directly above it is one of the 95w Current USA R24 leds. Blues at 100%, whites at 65% during the day. The other 2 around it are the 52w versions, same intensity.

InCollage_20230604_160429575.jpg

teethdoctor23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics

I’m looking to pick up one really nice high end Acro this sale, based on what’s still available or will be coming up, what would you recommend? It’s so hard to choose, it’s why I like the high end mystery

teethdoctor23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where would be the ideal situation for our incoming bta to start? I'm thinking about the low rock on the right hand front of the tank. I've got a purple stylo and 2 Duncan's on that rock but I can move those if it would stay/be a good spot?

The light directly above it is one of the 95w Current USA R24 leds. Blues at 100%, whites at 65% during the day. The other 2 around it are the 52w versions, same intensity.

InCollage_20230604_160429575.jpg
Wherever you don’t want it to be, is where you can expect it to go. Sometimes that means into your most prized coral, other times it’s straight into your power head. Just be vigilant lol

subawoo_kendra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics

I’m looking to pick up one really nice high end Acro this sale, based on what’s still available or will be coming up, what would you recommend? It’s so hard to choose, it’s why I like the high end mystery
They have a nice TSA Death Grimace for $350 if nobody snagged it

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Care? easy? Size?

Same basic care as most LPS. Low to medium light, they prefer higher nutrients and medium flow. They will keep growing as long as they are happy and healthy.

subawoo_kendra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics

Back