TSA's Summer FLASH SALE **Over 2,000 Corals** HUGE DISCOUNTS!! $1, $5, and FREE CORALS** This Sunday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You Guys asked for it!!! So we did It!!!
Summer_Flash_AFTERSale_1024X1024.jpg

strangebreu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After sale? who'd have thought!

to clarify, the cart totals only apply to the stuff in the aftersale? Like if i spent $300 in the live sale yesterday, it doesn't get me a discount on this after sale unless my cart today is $300+, correct?

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

to clarify, the cart totals only apply to the stuff in the aftersale? Like if i spent $300 in the live sale yesterday, it doesn't get me a discount on this after sale unless my cart today is $300+, correct?
Unfortunately... although I think they should do a freebie or something this time around. Normally they activate the aftersale immediately after and last night they just ran out the warehouse it seems like lol

strangebreu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately... although I think they should do a freebie or something this time around. Normally they activate the aftersale immediately after and last night they just ran out the warehouse it seems like lol
haha i dont blame em. gotta say this was a pretty smooth operation compared to other livesales, that was probably strenuous to orchestrate on the back end. Kudos to TSA for that!
Bummer, its not a bigger discount or at least a smaller one for people who already ordered, after spending a bunch on the sale yesterday i was tempted to grab a few stragglers but ill probably hold off.

kpoj9

Reefin’ Ain’t Eazy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Correct. The after sale discount doesn’t apply to the live sale totals. If your cart in the after sale is over $299 you get 15% off anything new you purchase.

Last edited:

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics hi guys, I know you all must be busy so I get it, but I sent off a message from your “contact us” on the web page and have not heard back. I bought a shipping module for delivery on the 2nd today and it looks like the merged orders are still processing. Just wondering if anything on my end is wrong or something else.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back