TSA's SUMMER SALE *** 1,000 + AMAZING CORALS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Over 1,000 corals going up on our site on Sunday!! Hourly drops of 100+ pieces. You definitely don't want to miss out!

Sale will be Sunday August 9th from 12PM to 10PM est.

Stay tuned for previews of what's to come!

summersale3570x800.png

summersale700x200.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Summer Sale Rules and Tips:
The sale will be on Sunday August 9th from 12 pm est to 10 pm est with hourly drops of 100 corals. We will have 1000+ corals for you to choose from and lots of other surprises in hand! In between the hourly drops we may or may not be posting additional frags :)

-Create an account on our website **This will allow you to check out quicker** you will be way ahead of the crowd!

Please checkout with your cart immediately as putting corals in your cart does not mean that they are yours!

Make sure to save your credit card information into your browser for faster checkout. Using Paypal can make you miss out on corals as its not as fast.

******* We will be posting $1, $5, and FREE corals throughout the sale. A MAXIMUM of two $1, $5 and free corals are allowed per order(for a total of 6 pieces). Setting this limit allows a better opportunity for others to win awesome corals at heavily discounted rates. Any orders violating this rule will have additional pieces refunded at our discretion ******

-Please communicate with us through EMAIL ([email protected]) if you have any questions/ concerns. During the sale we may not be able to respond immediately and its really easy to lose a R2R PM **Please make sure to include your full name when communicating** We have 500+ different users at any given sale, we need to make sure we are properly identifying you. SENDING A PM WHILE CONVENIENT, SOMETIMES RESULTS IN MESSAGES BEING OVERLOOKED BECAUSE OF THE SHEER VOLUME.

-Shipping will be a flat $29.99 during the live sale and $19.99 for FL residents.

-There will be no free shipping during the live sale.

-We will not be combining separate customers into a box. This is to avoid any possible confusion.

-When you check out for your first order select your preferred shipping date. Any additional orders select "Add to existing order"

-Please make sure to check out with the correct delivery date on your first transaction. This allows us to ship our all orders promptly and without delay.

-ANY CHANGES TO DELIVERY DATE MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO SHIP OUT. NO EXCEPTIONS.

-LOCAL PICKUP IS AVAILABLE 24 HOURS AFTER THE LIVE SALE HAS CONCLUDED( Monday is the first day available).

If these days do not work with your schedule please reach out via email prior to submitting an order.

- [CLICK HERE] to read our guarantee policy

- IF we drop a special discount during the sale you must put the code in the appropriate place. We do not retroactively apply coupons. There are two pages during the checkout process that allow you to add your code, see images below

65selC3kDt6H3FRC-xvc5XT_mT2AWyT8AhXFzyMuXcX97mNwggCHQXkw6DiqyvL5OckTnoqWZf7biLNNso14d4Gu5EKXKGiJ-XAxE366Jt2KLfQPL4zn8SQiqGH0nNWzj6KFczYp

_EsApoTdaVL-94ffI421Wm5v7kxTb2Roi77hgoY4r0MEPCsh8UYst9ytVC3PjYL-uGnejwOX-A4rc7eiXGnRWhpmNXmb4Bm7s5NX9n6HnTaOJ9ITDficMtTaQGuABUk-8fuDf40B

Last edited:

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics is one of my top favorite vendors 10/10. I would normally be in on this sale, but school starts next week and the kids can't teach themselves! So make sure you buy an extra frag for me!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics is one of my top favorite vendors 10/10. I would normally be in on this sale, but school starts next week and the kids can't teach themselves! So make sure you buy an extra frag for me!

What will we do without the quality memes???

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rules updated.
Guys, this is going to be a good one! I went ahead and added a bonus 100 pieces just for fun!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just wait till u see how many $1‐$10 corals there are

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And the count down begins!!!! Just a couple hours until we start!

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I said I was just going to take a peek and see if there was something that I absolutely couldn’t live without, and now my computer mouse is gone.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any new releases to add to my collection, I think we're at 30 signature pieces
I dont think theres going to be many new SPS on this one(just a wider variety of things). But there will be some new release gonis, chalices and zoas

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back