TSA's SUMMER SALE *** 1,000 + AMAZING CORALS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics genuine question here about your hermits and snails. I know the fast majority of things you have are going to be very clean and free from parasites like ich or velvet. Are your snails and hermits on the same level or if I was to order some would I qt them just in case?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics genuine question here about your hermits and snails. I know the fast majority of things you have are going to be very clean and free from parasites like ich or velvet. Are your snails and hermits on the same level or if I was to order some would I qt them just in case?
I would QT snails and hermits unless they're TSA Aqua cultured snails(trochus) those are in the QT systems and are as clean as you can get a snail lol unfortunately, we rarely have them

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would QT snails and hermits unless they're TSA Aqua cultured snails(trochus) those are in the QT systems and are as clean as you can get a snail lol unfortunately, we rarely have them
I didn’t see any on the site anywhere. So I’m guessing you don’t have any then? If so, link please and thank you!!! I need clean cleaners please!!! Hahaha

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't.. Don't because I don't want to rush to set up another quarantine tank.
Yes!!!
1CADBC7F-6199-4813-80C6-CBB80A432925.gif

dimik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for those paying attention here. How long do you qt your corals? Long enough to observe? Or long enough to actually fallow away ich or velvet?
We'll since I'm 10 corals deep now because of this stupid sale I'm setting up my first QT tank. I'm sticking to the advice of 76 days because if anything happens to my clowns I might just break it all and burn it down.

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll since I'm 10 corals deep now because of this stupid sale I'm setting up my first QT tank. I'm sticking to the advice of 76 days because if anything happens to my clowns I might just break it all and burn it down.
1597024453479.jpeg

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll since I'm 10 corals deep now because of this stupid sale I'm setting up my first QT tank. I'm sticking ot the advice of 76 days because if anything happens to my clowns I might just break it all and burn it down.
Just my 2 cents here. There are a few, but only a very few, strains of velvet and an another I can’t remember right now Protozoa that can actually hold out longer. If you are going to do the entire 76 day qt it may be beneficial to fallow it all the way out to the 92 day period to totally be sure. Like I said just my 2 cents here but if you’re gonna do it, go all in. You know?

dimik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just my 2 cents here. There are a few, but only a very few, strains of velvet and an another I can’t remember right now Protozoa that can actually hold out longer. If you are going to do the entire 76 day qt it may be beneficial to fallow it all the way out to the 92 day period to totally be sure. Like I said just my 2 cents here but if you’re gonna do it, go all in. You know?
F-it lets just do 365 days o_O
giphy.gif

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back