TSA's Valentine's Day Sale **OVER 3,000 CORALS** Huge Discounts!!! **FREE, $5, and $10 Corals!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
left side of the rack is all TSA
356ACC37-8F5D-47D0-8394-3F598B8AA8CB.jpeg

Last edited:

Duncan62

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! Let's get this eye candy started.

51859463872_aa6e0a379f_b.jpg
Pretty but....how much is that tiny acro. I paid 29 bucks for those same acans not on sale. High quality but it's just to much most times. But to each his own. Paying lots for something can give the buyer confidence it will live. Great marketing!

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty but....how much is that tiny acro. I paid 29 bucks for those same acans not on sale. High quality but it's just to much most times. But to each his own. Paying lots for something can give the buyer confidence it will live. Great marketing!
TSA has corals for every price range. I have never been disappointed with a package from TSA. During their live sale there’s tons of deals to be had. I actually got a Duncan from them for $10 and it’s doing amazing splitting into multiple polyps. I also have some high priced acros that I’m very impressed with. If you like other vendors shop with them. Don’t come on here talking trash.

Last edited:

ClownWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn't exist!

The only one that bites me is my Female cinnamon. But she has borderline personality disorder. When I put tweezers in the tank she just sits there and intently waits until I accidentally dip my finder in and goes straight for it like a rabid piranha. She almost killed her mate after living together for over a year and I had to separate her. It was over an anemone of all things. Then she tried to kill the smaller anemone I gave her and I threw her in the starfish tank. The next day I found mounds of gravel. She rearranged the entire tank. Temper tantrum?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back