TSA's Valentine's Day Sale **OVER 3,000 CORALS** Huge Discounts!!! **FREE, $5, and $10 Corals!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

cbolt62621

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully Ernesto will hook me up on my mystery SPS frag….
fox tv good luck GIF by MasterChef Junior
Hoping the same on my ????? Monti

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order shipped today. but there's a winter storm forecast for my delivery location from tomorrow morning.

Fingers crossed that it arrives. and that it gets here alive.
Good luck! We are supposed to get a lot of ice here tomorrow also

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There's snow in the forecast this weekend! Of course, I have to drive to get to it. Since I'm not going to Aquashella (thanks a lot @Drew_E36 ) I'm going to go to youth camp with my wife and daughter. Forecast calls for highs in the low 40s and lows in the teens. Snow possible.

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order shipped today. but there's a winter storm forecast for my delivery location from tomorrow morning.

Fingers crossed that it arrives. and that it gets here alive.

Did it get sent UPS? If so, I’d be a little more relaxed. If it’s FedEx… I hope it’s not FedEx.

Your corals will be good! They will be on the delivery truck by the time the sun is coming up!

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's snow in the forecast this weekend! Of course, I have to drive to get to it. Since I'm not going to Aquashella (thanks a lot @Drew_E36 ) I'm going to go to youth camp with my wife and daughter. Forecast calls for highs in the low 40s and lows in the teens. Snow possible.
Haha finally getting a taste of winter

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meanwhile it’s already getting hot again in FL. Mid to high 80s this week. I miss the cold sometimes

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fedex unfortunately. I'm watching it to see if it gets through Memphis ok but the bigger problem this time is going to be at my end.

My high tomorrow is forecast to be 25. I've actually been told not to go to work in the morning until it is confirmed as safe to travel. Had I not been working away all weekend and having only got home late today, I would probably have asked for the shipment to be delayed. All I can do now is cross my fingers.

It was in the 80s here last week too, so I thought the worst of the winter was over!

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, it made it through Memphis but, unsurprisingly, it is being held on a ‘local delay’ in Dallas, 2 hours away from my home.

I had my fingers crossed that TSA might have checked the weather and delayed shipping, but they didn’t.

I can’t see much surviving a delay in these temperatures, which is frustrating as this was almost inevitable.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it made it through Memphis but, unsurprisingly, it is being held on a ‘local delay’ in Dallas, 2 hours away from my home.

I had my fingers crossed that TSA might have checked the weather and delayed shipping, but they didn’t.

I can’t see much surviving a delay in these temperatures, which is frustrating as this was almost inevitable.
Hope for the best

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My shipment didn’t arrive today, and tomorrow’s not looking much better either.

All I can think of, is my poor little hermit crab freezing to death :(

I have almost zero hope that anything will still be alive when (if) it arrives. It hasn’t been above freezing all day, and is only forecast to be slightly above freezing for a couple of hours tomorrow afternoon. I’d be surprised if even the best packing could cope with a delay in these conditions.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I have almost zero hope that anything will still be alive when (if) it arrives. It hasn’t been above freezing all day, and is only forecast to be slightly above freezing for a couple of hours tomorrow afternoon. I’d be surprised if even the best packing could cope with a delay in these conditions.
I lost 3 out of 15 when my January delivery was delayed in Tennessee. There's hope! If not, just contact @TopShelfAquatics through the DOA link on your account on their website. They're a great company and will take care of you!

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wishing you the best

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My shipment isn’t looking good either. Just left IN….sat there for 7 hours
41891515-76B6-4B4A-9E47-AD1A3A36A5E1.png

Oh no. Hopefully that was just a temporary delay. Is that weather related or just FedEx being FedEx?

Mine is still in Dallas and hasn’t moved for over 26 hours. It still isn’t looking good for today :(

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back